912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Lower tier news (discord).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Higer tiers. Albeit this one is bit more detail regarding the progress (discord).

Progress Bar updated on Pateron.

Overview:
In others, this upcoming update might be fat and juicy. Lust has been working his ass off, so no worries. Trust brothers and sisters, update will release. Just wanted to let you guys know what's up. Also, 280+ animations is fucking insane, like jesus, brother is crazy.

Last edited:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Lower tier news (discord).

Higer tiers. Albeit this one is bit more detail regarding the progress (discord).

Progress Bar updated on Pateron.

Overview:
In others, this upcoming update might be fat and juicy. Lust has been working his ass off, so no worries. Trust brothers and sisters, update will release. Just wanted to let you guys know what's up. Also, 280+ animations is fucking insane, like jesus, brother is crazy.
View attachment y2mate.com - OH BOY_360p.mp4

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
More Bound by Lust Fanart
Bound_by_Lust_Anath's_Payback.png Think Anath is starting to like her Master's new pet. Bound_by_Lust_Sayah_x_Heather_Private_Time.png Heather:Sayah, hand over the Switch...top score gets to be the giver the lowest score is the receiver...do you feel lucky Sayah to me it's an win win regardless hehehe... Bound_by_Lust_Caught_in_the_Act.png Late night footjob Netflix n chill Bound_by_Lust_Young_Lady's_Temptations.png Kaoru: Shojiro how much longer until we get to our destination... Shojiro: 30 mins Bound_by_Lust_Young_Lady's_Temptations_00.png Kaoru: Why not say we hit traffic add another hour or so... :devilish: Shojiro: Oh my.....

Other005

May 23, 2019
Does this game have futa ntr? Because I saw the tag but sometimes a guy gets the MC's girl and the futa gets the MC. Just to confirm.

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
I got a ping saying I had a message from Lily, but I look in my messages and don't see Lily listed in there. I use my mouse wheel to scroll down (I see no arrows or anything of the sort) and there is still no Lily. In fact, it shows girls I don't believe I've even met yet, but no Lily. The girls listed are Serena, Yulia, Sharon, Dana, Kaoru, Vanessa, and Ayla. I saw a post earlier in the thread saying they deleted their save directory and it seemed to fix it but when I tried that I just get nothing at all in messages and gallery, just empty screens. I've tried it with the incest patch and without and the same thing happens (I'm not too far into the game) Is this a bug or am I just missing something obvious?

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
I got a ping saying I had a message from Lily, but I look in my messages and don't see Lily listed in there. I use my mouse wheel to scroll down (I see no arrows or anything of the sort) and there is still no Lily. In fact, it shows girls I don't believe I've even met yet, but no Lily. The girls listed are Serena, Yulia, Sharon, Dana, Kaoru, Vanessa, and Ayla. I saw a post earlier in the thread saying they deleted their save directory and it seemed to fix it but when I tried that I just get nothing at all in messages and gallery, just empty screens. I've tried it with the incest patch and without and the same thing happens (I'm not too far into the game) Is this a bug or am I just missing something obvious?
Hmm, that's weird. Though, did you finish through, Nat, Jane, and Karen storyline so far? I do believe you have to finish through some good amount for specific characters in order to go right into her content. Although, it doesn't hurt to restart again. Sorry, can't really remember much :(

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes