Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
Hmm, that's weird. Though, did you finish through, Nat, Jane, and Karen storyline so far? I do believe you have to finish through some good amount for specific characters in order to go right into her content. Although, it doesn't hurt to restart again. Sorry, can't really remember much :(
I definitely haven't finished their storylines so far. Lily just was introduced for the first time, and then she was being hassled by some thugs in the hallway and the ping said there was a message after that.

Last edited:

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Okay Genuine question. I would be grateful if someone answers me. The model and animations are built in which software? Is it Honey Select or Honey Select 2 or any different Illusion software or Blender custom characters? I am really confused as it looks similar to Honey Select designs but the animations and models have been heavily modified.

Reactions: sembolan

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Okay Genuine question. I would be grateful if someone answers me. The model and animations are built in which software? Is it Honey Select or Honey Select 2 or any different Illusion software or Blender custom characters? I am really confused as it looks similar to Honey Select designs but the animations and models have been heavily modified.
Honey Select, it in the game bio on Patreon

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Honey Select, it in the game bio on Patreon
So its Honey Select or Honey Select 2. ANd I have checked Honey Select. Some of the animations in the game are not in the Honey select. ANd Character model designs are custom too. Are they created using the available models and animations, or Honey select has some sort of studio to customize character models and animations?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
So its Honey Select or Honey Select 2. ANd I have checked Honey Select. Some of the animations in the game are not in the Honey select. ANd Character model designs are custom too. Are they created using the available models and animations, or Honey select has some sort of studio to customize character models and animations?
it's made using Honey Select aka HS1 an using Ren,PY an yes there are basic models already made in HS you can use those models or make your own using what is provided in HS by selecting character creation in hs at the open menu. But an heads-up other mods are bring used that where made for HS1 by modders some free other's paid for, depending on the Dev. Succubus_Gathering_00.png

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Well, yes, the creator of this game makes use of HS or HS2, but most likely HS2. He uses the 3D models, and he uses Blender heavily to modified majority of the characters. And all the animation is custom made from Blender. In other words, he probably exports them to Blender. Maybe he uses Studio NEO as well? I don't know if he uses Substance Painter Adobe. Could be an add-on from Blender. I can't really exactly pinpoint out his workflow. I'll ask when I have the chance. Raven makes a solid point as well.

Last edited:

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
it's made using Honey Select aka HS1 an using Ren,PY an yes there are basic models already made in HS you can use those models or make your own using what is provided in HS by selecting character creation in hs at the open menu. But an heads-up other mods are bring used that where made for HS1 by modders some free other's paid for, depending on the Dev. View attachment 3078752
Wait what I can recognize severaal of these models? Thesea re custom made in HS1 engine? Is Blender too being used here for custom animations I mean?

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Well, yes, the creator of this game makes use of HS2. He uses the 3D models of HS2, but he as well uses Blender heavily to modified majority of the characters and all the animation is custom made from Blender. He probably does as well use Studio NEO. I don't know if he uses Substance Painter Adobe. Could be an add-on from Blender juding from the Patreon alone.
Wait HS2 or HS1? because the person above specified HS1. ANd the male model is more akin to the HS1 model comapred to HS2 model. And is Studio NEO part of Honey Select or its another software of Illusion? And are you sure custom animations are being done using Blender? Because it might be the case.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Wait what I can recognize severaal of these models? Thesea re custom made in HS1 engine? Is Blender too being used here for custom animations I mean?
I recreate characters from the games I lov/played an use them for fanart like the ones posted in this thread, I haven't used Blender for my fanart but that's not saying the Dev for Bound by Lust isn't using it so not sure, same to what animation is being used not sure that's for the dev to know yes there is animation in HS1, HS2 an so on but you can do it in Blender an Unity as well

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
I mean, what are you trying to do in the first place? If you don't mind me asking?

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I mean, what are you trying to do in the first place? If you don't mind me asking?
I am trying to create a futa on female renders and animation and I want to use the customised models like the ones used in Bound By lust. The problem is the default options in HS1 isn't capable of doing something like the Natalie's webcam facefuck aniamtion or Natalie's couch blowjob or the French MILF deepthroat animation. hell the textures and meshes of the dick of MC is very different than default options of HS1. The skin textures of characters in also vastly superior than whats available on HS1 default options. So how are these custom models and meshes and textures and animation poses being created? Which softwares are being used in combination with HS1 to create such customised things?

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
it's made using Honey Select aka HS1 an using Ren,PY an yes there are basic models already made in HS you can use those models or make your own using what is provided in HS by selecting character creation in hs at the open menu. But an heads-up other mods are bring used that where made for HS1 by modders some free other's paid for, depending on the Dev. View attachment 3078752

Stupid question, but where did you get that pic from?
I'm sorry for asking a question unrelated to Bound By Lust. But I was actually looking for and forgot the name of the game with the blonde horned one in the middle.
Though frankly, while I know some of these, I'm quite interested in knowing which games every one of these belongs to.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Stupid question, but where did you get that pic from?
I'm sorry for asking a question unrelated to Bound By Lust. But I was actually looking for and forgot the name of the game with the blonde horned one in the middle.
Though frankly, while I know some of these, I'm quite interested in knowing which games every one of these belongs to.
I'm the one that made it that's an fanart crossover I did an while back of each succubus I recreated at the time for fanart in this one you got the following characters.

Bound by Lust: Anath and Madhava
Mur Mur: Shinigami and DD
Lucky Paradox: Maxy and Layla
A House in the Rift: Azraesha
Mythic Manor: Velle
Echhi Sensei: Crazy Nurse (Halloween ep)
Waifu Academy: Rachel ( MC nightmare dreams version)

Reactions: stoicism

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Are there limited scenes if we avoid corrupting the family during "night visits" with Anath? Or are these the only scenes present in the current version?

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes