HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
changelog update news?

顯示較少
After yet another long wait, Bound by Lust 0.4 is finally here with more animations than ever.
  • What's in this update?
-Characters: Natalie - Aleena - Sayah - Madhava.
-280+ unique animations
-3600+ renders
-3 new songs exclusive for Bound by Lust.
-Slider for textbox opacity
  • Natalie:
-You will be able to spend more time with Natalie either if you chose the femdom or the maledom route.
-You can choose to sleep with her and based on your relationship and she will react differently
-New Shower events
-New Special events
-New Sleep events
-New Morning events
-New Live Stream events
-New Kitchen event (Only femdom)
  • Aleena:
-2 new events with story elements in it.
-A revamped shop that feels more alive
-New map built for a date with Aleena that you will be able to visit in the future for other different activities.
-Custom music for the new map.
  • Sayah:
-New event with Sayah for both futa and normal version.
-If you choose the femdom path there will be an extra interaction with her futa version.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

顯示較少
After yet another long wait, Bound by Lust 0.4 is finally here with more animations than ever.
  • What's in this update?
-Characters: Natalie - Aleena - Sayah - Madhava.
-280+ unique animations
-3600+ renders
-3 new songs exclusive for Bound by Lust.
-Slider for textbox opacity
  • Natalie:
-You will be able to spend more time with Natalie either if you chose the femdom or the maledom route.
-You can choose to sleep with her and based on your relationship and she will react differently
-New Shower events
-New Special events
-New Sleep events
-New Morning events
-New Live Stream events
-New Kitchen event (Only femdom)
  • Aleena:
-2 new events with story elements in it.
-A revamped shop that feels more alive
-New map built for a date with Aleena that you will be able to visit in the future for other different activities.
-Custom music for the new map.
  • Sayah:
-New event with Sayah for both futa and normal version.
-If you choose the femdom path there will be an extra interaction with her futa version.
any milf scene?

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
Now the wait for the Chosen One begins, may a Hero come forth and bless us with this update.
Let them enjoy the update first they are probably busy beating the meat they will later come
In fact, there's an annoying bug which stop you continue Nat's route, if dev fix that bug , I'll put link here.
By the way, before I notice that was a bug, I wasted 30 mins to explore inside the game, so I haven't "release" anything yet.
But if you guys are ok with that, I'll put link later today.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
In fact, there's an annoying bug which stop you continue Nat's route, if dev fix that bug , I'll put link here.
By the way, before I notice that was a bug, I wasted 30 mins to explore inside the game, so I haven't "release" anything yet.
is there a way to get around the bug?

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
so any milf at this update?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Seems like it may have been fixed. Patreon says version 4.1

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
just want to know, does Natalie and Annath finally meet in this update or not?

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Some variables are messed up unless you use UnRen, to fix some of the issues. You won't be able to progress through Natalie shower scene. It oddly puts you in a loop....

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes