Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I can't find the old 69 scene with heather in the game anymore, spending time with her leads to the gallery scene where she sucks you off after you masturbate her. Might be a bug?
I am also seeing this. has that scene been removed? Because in gallery too I dont see that scene, ANd I have been visiting Heather too. Is it related to any other event?

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
I am also seeing this. has that scene been removed? Because in gallery too I dont see that scene, ANd I have been visiting Heather too. Is it related to any other event?
I checked the old build and the scene wasn't in that gallery either. Speaking of the gallery, I would love it if we could see scene variations of paths we didnt take in the future, like femdom variations of nat scenes when we play maledom in the game.

hmm shitloads of tags but no tag about PREGNANCY OR LACTATION...
there are lactation scenes in the game, despite the missing tag

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bound by Lust [v0.4.1.5] [LustSeekers] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.
Could work for Mac by only merging the /game folders.

Win/Linux: v0.3.9.8 Special -> v0.4.1.5 [934 MB]
- - -

Win/Linux: v0.4.1 -> v0.4.1.5 [24 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Is there real NTR (penetration)? Who would it be with?
I actually asked, because it's been a long time since I played this game, but I have a slight memory, if I'm not mistaken, it was just someone masturbating while watching the MC's mother. Or I could be confusing the game.
There only mild NTR right now, the seed is laying there for Karen and Jane but it hasn't really going any forward with those routes yet sadly

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is there real NTR (penetration)? Who would it be with?
I actually asked, because it's been a long time since I played this game, but I have a slight memory, if I'm not mistaken, it was just someone masturbating while watching the MC's mother. Or I could be confusing the game.
As far as I know there isn't any actual NTR yet, but I don't play those routes so I am not sure.

Reactions: V&M

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Does the patch in the op work with new version or do i need to wait for it to be updated?

Reactions: Ruslan11

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Will the patch still work on the new version?
no the patch hasnt been updated for last 4? versions and probably wont be. I think it may still work for earlier parts of the game but sooner or later it will start to cause errors. It doesnt make sense anymore either. Originally it made karen MC's aunt which was fine, then it changed to his mom for some reason and now we know from in game events that MC's Mom is is actually a completely different person so...

Reactions: colween

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bound by Lust [v0.4.1.5] [LustSeekers]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

colween

Oct 5, 2020
no the patch hasnt been updated for last 4? versions and probably wont be. I think it may still work for earlier parts of the game but sooner or later it will start to cause errors. It doesnt make sense anymore either. Originally it made karen MC's aunt which was fine, then it changed to his mom for some reason and now we know from in game events that MC's Mom is is actually a completely different person so...
Thank you for you detailed answer (y)

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I think I mixed it up. I downloaded the game to get this image. I have a vague memory, that at the time I played, people were talking about this scene, that this would be the MC's mother, and this was NTR (at the time).
I could have confused everything of course (my memory sucks).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah that pretty much the only scene for now, there also some tease with Jane with one guy in the school event but that doesn't have much progress

Reactions: V&M

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
I don't know what it is this, but I think there's got to be something here.
Whenever this screen appears, it always comes up black.
How can ı fix this black screen
321.png

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2019
Her being the aunt would make more sense lol. The girls being cousins also makes more sense, maybe someone could make a patch that reverts it to that. Seems like a much better solution tbh.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes