Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So after not playing it fo ra few updates, I just decided to go ahead anyway. Then it introduced this character called Lily in a hallway, and we scared off some bullies.. Im thinking. "I dont remember you" Then it dropped a hint shes someones sister? "I still dont remember you" You dont resemble anyone I can think of. So then I get get another scene at a pool and it turns out Lily has a PP and even Dana was getting mad at us for the surpise, then the MCs all for it and making her a gf?... like.... WWWWWHHHHHYYYYYY. OMG. I get she might be some unfortunate character (with DNA defects) or if shes suppose to be a trap?. But not into sexual stuff with girls with PPs! Treat her nice ? sure.. but no sexy stuff with PP!

Someone slap a horror tag on this please. Its horrifying.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
So after not playing it fo ra few updates, I just decided to go ahead anyway. Then it introduced this character called Lily in a hallway, and we scared off some bullies.. Im thinking. "I dont remember you" Then it dropped a hint shes someones sister? "I still dont remember you" You dont resemble anyone I can think of. So then I get get another scene at a pool and it turns out Lily has a PP and even Dana was getting mad at us for the surpise, then the MCs all for it and making her a gf?... like.... WWWWWHHHHHYYYYYY. OMG. I get she might be some unfortunate character (with DNA defects) or if shes suppose to be a trap?. But not into sexual stuff with girls with PPs! Treat her nice ? sure.. but no sexy stuff with PP!

Someone slap a horror tag on this please. Its horrifying.
I...just can't take you seriously when you say PP....dunno why.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I think my phone must of reset, seems futa was moved to opt. Going to reload to previous save and have it turned off. I dont mind her being a character in the game , but dont want to have to sit through sexy stuff with PPs on girls and the MC handling her tackle. It aint right. I dont really like Dana all that much to feel like I could miss stuff either.

Huge shock tho.

• Angry
Reactions: BenitoTrumpolini

Mike_666

Feb 7, 2021
can anyone provide a save file from the last update? I had to reinstall my computer and didn't backup my renpy-savefiles

Thanks in advance

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
What kind of shit? Why do I need this fucking trap? Content that cannot be avoided in principle. Yes, games often contain this kind of content, but they also provide an option to avoid it and a warning about it. Not a fucking mandatory main story quest. It is disgusting when such things are imposed without fail.
p.s. And perhaps it’s doubly offensive that it’s the most beautiful and vibrant female characters who are being recast as traps, while for some reason no one uses ordinary female characters for this role.;)

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Very cool update, smooth animations as always and sexy characters, hopefully we can get more Anath midnight "upgrades" in the next updates and more Bunny actions.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes