Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Damn the time between updates for this game is crazy but they are always good.
Optional vore scene in this one now so I guess that tag should be added. That whole Madhava scene was great.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
so I keep using my old save and I think something broke because apparently jillian is suposed to have disapeared but she is at her job every morning ??

did I miss an event ??

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
i just played this update i recommend everyone to start over there were alot of bugs fixed that if u played the older version might have made you miss events and bug ur game. i had to restart to see the new scenes with nat. before it was just a dead end.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
idk if the incest patch broke the game, cuz the animations bugged and instead a black scream appears and the sound plays

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
How i can train stealth? Didn't find any way.
It's with a cat girl at school, just play normally until you meet her, then she will teach you a couple of times, that is if nothing changed, didn't play this new version yet, and it seems i have to restart it.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Is there a way to watch scenes from other routes? Like from Natalie for example, in gallery the split scenes only show 1 route and theres no option to check the other one.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I been holding off playing this for the last few updates waiting for an update to the I-patch.. But has it been discontinued ?

Otherwise this has been a real enjoyable game for me, Among my favorites. Always been looking out for updates for it.

Reactions: Modmulefung

b3hstep

Sep 20, 2020
after talking to sun in the hallway, I am told to check my PC at night... however nothing happens. Am I missing something or is it not implemented yet?

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes