0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Some variables are messed up unless you use UnRen, to fix some of the issues. You won't be able to progress through Natalie shower scene. It oddly puts you in a loop....
You talking about 0.4 or 0.4.1?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Some variables are messed up unless you use UnRen, to fix some of the issues. You won't be able to progress through Natalie shower scene. It oddly puts you in a loop....
can you explain how to use it?
i am traped in the loop

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i just downloiada the gallery unlocker and now i can watch the shower scene in normal gameplay, its a easyer alternative until bugfix

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just know Nat sleep wake up FemDom scene hot as hell. I had to go to an old save to try to see it. I haven't seen the Maledom version yet I'm recovering.

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
did not fix the shower loop issue
It might have to do with your save or maybe your choices with Nat. I didnt have the issue, but I didnt play the 0.4.0 version either. I'm playing maledom and just did the ol throatscrub with nat. Do you have a save (check autosaves maybe) from before you started 0.4.0 for testing?

Reactions: bulifun

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
It might have to do with your save or maybe your choices with Nat. I didnt have the issue, but I didnt play the 0.4.0 version either. I'm playing maledom and just did the ol throatscrub with nat. Do you have a save (check autosaves maybe) from before you started 0.4.0 for testing?
I believe it is only on the femdom route, the dev mentioned in the discord that he found the issue and is fixing it

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
what variables do I need to change?

EDIT: I figured it out, you can put natShowerSh = True into the dev console (I used unren) and it should work

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
I can't find the old 69 scene with heather in the game anymore, spending time with her leads to the gallery scene where she sucks you off after you masturbate her. Might be a bug?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys no more incest patch? Or there is a new one? Because the one in the op is not update for a while now.
And if we use the old one the game do not work it wouldn't advance the plot.
So someone know if there is a new i-patch update? Or a new patch?

Thank you

Reactions: Ruslan11
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes