Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
How do we get to the new sayah content? Is it further along the aleena storyline? The aleena storyline seems to loop after we have the first date with her.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Bug: When I use save in Natalie dom route, I can only see the "wake her up" scene in the sub route in the play through, but the unlocked scene in the gallery is the dom scene.

Last edited:

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Screenshot (3).png

What goes in this space? it's the last one I have yet to unlock.

I was expecting Sun's ntr jawn like last time i played where he dicks down your moms on vid and tells you to watch it. Though that part of the game has been reworked and all i can do is fuck his mom and send the vid to him to watch it. No matter how pathetic, oblivious, or anything i make the MC he won't cuck him despite having NTR on

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Uh, I messed up and installed the Incest patch and it downscaled the game, can anyone drop me the file I replaced?
the patch is in unpacked format, so it shouldn't have overwritten the original scripts.rpa file(I uploaded it to for good measure, in case you did any rpa-extraction)
Just remove your inc patch files(that's "scripts" folder and any .rpy .rpyc files in game folder, check what was in the patch archive)

Last edited:

Bhill68

May 17, 2017
the patch is in unpacked format, so it shouldn't have overwritten the original scripts.rpa(I uploaded it to mega for good measure, in case you did any rpa-extraction)
Just remove your inc patch files(that's "scripts" folder and any .rpy .rpyc files in game folder, check what was in the patch archive)
So I put this and the incest patch together and it'll work for this update?

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
So I put this and the incest patch together and it'll work for this update?
no, the incest mod is for the old version(it's abandoned right now), so it would ruin the game in some ways if you try to apply it to the latest game update. I just helped someone restore the original version to avoid redownloading whole 5 gigs.

If you really want to play with it, play old version of the game(0.3.9.5) with patch until you reach the end of content, then switch to 4.1.5 without patch.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I triggered the Resident Evil type scene and the Hotel scene with the Hucow, but how do I trigger the Sayah Madhava scenes?
This game would be amazing with a built in walkthrough lol

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes