Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Good game so far. Got to admit, I was worried that it could turn into anything until the old bathroom lock is broken trick! Only thing missing now is the explanation that father was killed and the mc is the new man in the house. A+ on game for me.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok....tags says ntr (avoidable) and Futa (avoidable).....but its actually not. reloaded a save from when i was on 3.9.8 and it went straight to it and was forced to do all i can to do as little as possible with that shite. and when the trap content came about and it would not give me the option to avoid it so i just shut it down. to each their own kink or thing but this forced ntr and futa stuff just completely killed the story and content for me. loved everything else at it's been an absolute fave of mine to play but this new stuff just isn't my thing. if the dev can do a plug or something to opt out of it great and i'll be back but until then i'll being in different waters. :/

Reactions: Dragis and HUNUTAN

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
just started playing. i just keep getting random blackscreens, its fine most of the time but during the sex scenes sometimes its just black after a few clicks it comes back. wondering if this is part of the game or if its meant to play an animation or something. 1701046885676.png

Reactions: Baham88

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
ok....tags says ntr (avoidable) and Futa (avoidable).....but its actually not. reloaded a save from when i was on 3.9.8 and it went straight to it and was forced to do all i can to do as little as possible with that shite. and when the trap content came about and it would not give me the option to avoid it so i just shut it down. to each their own kink or thing but this forced ntr and futa stuff just completely killed the story and content for me. loved everything else at it's been an absolute fave of mine to play but this new stuff just isn't my thing. if the dev can do a plug or something to opt out of it great and i'll be back but until then i'll being in different waters. :/
I understand your opinion, the content is not for everyone, but the game is made to have ntr and futa among others, you could say everything and that's actually what I liked the most that the developer did not hesitate to put everything he wanted into it. I would like to and that makes the game entertaining since it has everything, not only does it have a line that makes the game repetitive and the truth is, I love that he included ntr, but it is respectable that you don't like it and don't lose the Hope maybe one day it will have adjustments so that you don't run into what you don't like, but I do tell you not to expect it soon since it is a very good game but the developer takes a long time to release content and what they release after a lot of time is very little content, the truth is.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
That stuff is avoidable. Start a new game as many things in the code changed and it might break your save file. You also have the ability to change those options on the phone so please double check there too.

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
just started playing. i just keep getting random blackscreens, its fine most of the time but during the sex scenes sometimes its just black after a few clicks it comes back. wondering if this is part of the game or if its meant to play an animation or something. View attachment 3120869
was able to fix it by using the non compressed version. not sure why it doesnt work with it.

Zayuk

Jul 18, 2017
I might be missing something, but I can't choose the femdom routes for Natalie when viewing the gallery, they always default to the maledom routes. Do I have to do something to chose between or is this a bug?

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer
Sep 1, 2019
So after not playing it fo ra few updates, I just decided to go ahead anyway. Then it introduced this character called Lily in a hallway, and we scared off some bullies.. Im thinking. "I dont remember you" Then it dropped a hint shes someones sister? "I still dont remember you" You dont resemble anyone I can think of. So then I get get another scene at a pool and it turns out Lily has a PP and even Dana was getting mad at us for the surpise, then the MCs all for it and making her a gf?... like.... WWWWWHHHHHYYYYYY. OMG. I get she might be some unfortunate character (with DNA defects) or if shes suppose to be a trap?. But not into sexual stuff with girls with PPs! Treat her nice ? sure.. but no sexy stuff with PP!

Someone slap a horror tag on this please. Its horrifying.
Dude there is a question thing when you start that asks the kind of fetishes that you enjoy and that includes asking if you like futa/trans stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: Nacht13 and HUNUTAN

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
I might be missing something, but I can't choose the femdom routes for Natalie when viewing the gallery, they always default to the maledom routes. Do I have to do something to chose between or is this a bug?
Report the bug in the discord server in the bug channel.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
So, what's the new content here? I always get lost here

EDIT: never mind! I was hoping for more content for Sayah :WutFace: I have a weak spot for goth big titted gamers girl

• Sad
Reactions: Nacht13

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
That stuff is avoidable. Start a new game as many things in the code changed and it might break your save file. You also have the ability to change those options on the phone so please double check there too.
Trying to turn them off in the phone doesn't work, it simply doesn't allow the "OFF" option. Seems like everyone trying to load a previous save is having this problem. I guess providing saves would be difficult given the excess of routes, but a lot of people will be losing interest if they risk having to restart every update

Reactions: darlic

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Its kinda really odd, that Lilly got 2 events (bullies in the hall, and then the pool), and then hes already accepted as his girlfriend (boyfriend?) before many other girls who are pure female yet to still get close. There was really no scene development at all, that even would give the MC time to "adjust" to her accepting she had a PP. Its just thrown on us in 2 scenes. Dana getting mad about it when its just thrown in our face out of left field, can go get fucked. If its trying to add a girl who has a PP into the harem, it needs to be written alot better.

If I had to say, this is kinda bummer, for a game thats been pretty good and enjoyable. Im hoping I can just ignore the appointment with dana option in class and it wont effect story (or other chracaters) for now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes