Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Its kinda really odd, that Lilly got 2 events (bullies in the hall, and then the pool), and then hes already accepted as his girlfriend (boyfriend?) before many other girls who are pure female yet to still get close. There was really no scene development at all, that even would give the MC time to "adjust" to her accepting she had a PP. Its just thrown on us in 2 scenes. Dana getting mad about it when its just thrown in our face out of left field, can go get fucked. If its trying to add a girl who has a PP into the harem, it needs to be written alot better.

If I had to say, this is kinda bummer, for a game thats been pretty good and enjoyable. Im hoping I can just ignore the appointment with dana option in class and it wont effect story (or other chracaters) for now.
Or....you turn futa content off if you are not interested. The game gives you those options. At the start the game straight up asks if you like FUTANARI GIRLS, you either say yes, maybe(leave it as an opt in choice) or you say no. Also there are options in the phone to change your choice. I really dont see what the issue here is. You have control over this content.

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
no, the incest mod is for the old version(it's abandoned right now), so it would ruin the game in some ways if you try to apply it to the latest game update. I just helped someone restore the original version to avoid redownloading whole 5 gigs.

If you really want to play with it, play old version of the game(0.3.9.5) with patch until you reach the end of content, then switch to 4.1.5 without patch.
So, if I need a patch to get incest content, and that patch is abandoned,... why does the game have the "incest"-Tag?

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Damn, I wanted more Sayah content, we've been starved for toooo long!
And is anyone else missing the Heather 69 scene? Loaded up a previous version of the game and its still there but this update seems to have removed it.

Sep 1, 2019
So, if I need a patch to get incest content, and that patch is abandoned,... why does the game have the "incest"-Tag?
Honestly it wouldn't take much to make a patch. You would just have to go through the script.rpy file in notepad++ and change all instances of their relationships to be incest friendly again. I would do it but honestly it seems like a bunch of work to just volunteer to do for no gain. I guess I am just not very philanthropic.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Saves from 3.9.8s not working sadly, frick
(Ok downloaded old bulld saved at a different place and now works)

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Or....you turn futa content off if you are not interested. The game gives you those options. At the start the game straight up asks if you like FUTANARI GIRLS, you either say yes, maybe(leave it as an opt in choice) or you say no. Also there are options in the phone to change your choice. I really dont see what the issue here is. You have control over this content.
If you read what I said earlier you'd get what the issue is. The update broke this choice. If you load a previous save, the futa stuff starts as soon as you get to school regardless of your choice, and you can't turn it off on the phone either. Only option is to start the game over. Yet there's no warning on the front page, so people just go play as usual, and are met with content they rather not see. Thats why people are only complaining now despite this conteng being in the game earlier.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If you read what I said earlier you'd get what the issue is. The update broke this choice. If you load a previous save, the futa stuff starts as soon as you get to school regardless of your choice, and you can't turn it off on the phone either. Only option is to start the game over. Yet there's no warning on the front page, so people just go play as usual, and are met with content they rather not see. Thats why people are only complaining now despite this conteng being in the game earlier.
I saw what you said but the person I was responding to was not even complaining about broken options but the character being a futa and being welcomed by the MC regardless, when pretty much al the characters progress fairly quickly...they just haven't gotten their update yet.

I didnt experience any broken options. all the toggles work for me and i didnt start a new game. Maybe some ppl are using the patchor compressed version that is causing some issues. 4.1.5 should have fixed all the other serious bugs. There is still one other that I am aware of.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The thing im really trying to get at, is that if it had been well written and allowed time for development, The MC could work with her and adapt a relationship over time, while they could still have an emotional attachment, but less focus on the PP. I dont want to think the MC is gay which is what pool scene suggested (he starts calling it a cute pp and everything). Dana getting mad with a stick up her ass didnt help the situation. Her too stupid to realize what the actual problem is. The 2 scenes were rush so fast, I cant tell if Lilly is suppose to be a girl born with a genetic defect, or if shes just a trap. Thats how rushed it was. So its not like I can give it a chance. I did once read a manga where the MC ended dating a girl with a genetic defect (having a PP) and they were working together threw it. She sorta had internal trauma from being a defect and knew she must seem horrible (as well as living through many negative scorn), but that part of the story. She was really happy he was giving her a chance and was trying really hard to be good for him. Im not into girls with PP but it was interesting enough for me to check out how the story went. Think I only read a few chapters tho, it was still being translated at the time.

But you are right, it should be turned off, and weirdly it was set to op, but still didnt even ask me. It just went full steam ahead.

how trigger new event with Natalie in maledom path ?
I got one in a shower I never seen before, and man, did the MC really clean her out :whistle: No mercy.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The thing im really trying to get at, is that if it had been well written and allowed time for development, The MC could work with her and adapt a relationship over time, while they could still have an emotional attachment, but less focus on the PP. I dont want to think the MC is gay which is what pool scene suggested (he starts calling it a cute pp and everything). Dana getting mad with a stick up her ass didnt help the situation. Her too stupid to realize what the actual problem is. The 2 scenes were rush so fast, I cant tell if Lilly is suppose to be a girl born with a genetic defect, or if shes just a trap. Thats how rushed it was. So its not like I can give it a chance. I did once read a manga where the MC ended dating a girl with a genetic defect (having a PP) and they were working together threw it. She sorta had internal trauma from being a defect and knew she must seem horrible (as well as living through many negative scorn), but that part of the story. She was really happy he was giving her a chance and was trying really hard to be good for him. Im not into girls with PP but it was interesting enough for me to check out how the story went. Think I only read a few chapters tho, it was still being translated at the time.

But you are right, it should be turned off, and weirdly it was set to op, but still didnt even ask me. It just went full steam ahead.

I got one in a shower I never seen before, and man, did the MC really clean her out :whistle: No mercy.
well I can say I agree with you that progress with some characters happen pretty quickly....but thats just the kind of game it is I guess. Lily has both parts just like the others like her do.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
How many characters have alternate routes? I assume Natalie does, depending on if you care for or degrade her, but are there others?

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Saves from 3.9.8s not working sadly, frick
(Ok downloaded old bulld saved at a different place and now works)
which old build from where and where did you save?

i have the same problem, errors:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "redacted\BoundbyLust-0.4.1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "redacted\BoundbyLust-0.4.1.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
and i tried various saves in the school alternate universe place

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes