server404

Apr 18, 2020
Once more outrun by Lana en Pure.
I got that result when I shazamed it but I'm not sure that's it. I have a feeling that it's non-copyright, and a lot of the time people will claim copyright free songs as theirs, so I think it's something else. Thx though

Sep 1, 2019
Found a bug, gallery shows all Heather and Sayah events as being futa even if they have normal counterparts. Also first Sayah event throws up an error if you try to play it in gallery which says that futaop is not defined. I assume that is the preference thing you choose in the beginning, but that would be absent if just loading from gallery. Simple solution would be to have a box asking if you want the normal or futa version of the scene and that sets the flag.

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
ugh, is there any fix for disabling options from the phone not working anymore? or do I really need to start a new save because something has obviously broken things. its not letting me use the opt, or disable completely options anymore

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
This kind of choices, how do they changes the routes? and between "lust choices" like "move your arm" or do nothing, is there any kind of stat differences between them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kerosene+

Aug 15, 2018
Started playing, i like it overall but.. every character has his name in blue, it's super fucking confusing especially when i'm trash at remembering names :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I started with my save from latest version, but my name is changed to ''danny'' and weirdly enough when I change with renpy save editor, like I always do without any problem the game says my save file maliciously changed by another person and I can't open that save file, so DEV, can you tell me how I can change the name I want without needing play from zero?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Aleena - Sayah - Madhava

Who are these characters? Can't remember them at all.
Madhava is the succubus who tried to burn the world at the begining. Caused the succubus'es to go into hiding. Sayah is the roommate of Heather. Sayah is suppose to be gamergirl parady or someshit. Aleena eludes me right now, as I only just played the game again after so long (like last 2 or 3 updates) Was she the one possessed by the bunny ?

Reactions: illogicallity

BayouBengal

Apr 22, 2023
Madhava is the succubus who tried to burn the world at the begining. Caused the succubus'es to go into hiding. Sayah is the roommate of Heather. Sayah is suppose to be gamergirl parady or someshit. Aleena eludes me right now, as I only just played the game again after so long (like last 2 or 3 updates) Was she the one possessed by the bunny ?
Aleena is the shop owner

Boros12

Nov 26, 2019
why trans content with Dana "sister" is not avoidable? i have to basically skip throu all this shit and dicks fight battle in the shower to keep my sanity...

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I started with my save from latest version, but my name is changed to ''danny'' and weirdly enough when I change with renpy save editor, like I always do without any problem the game says my save file maliciously changed by another person and I can't open that save file, so DEV, can you tell me how I can change the name I want without needing play from zero?
In the last 2 updates I've changed the variable for the name, and when you set it at the start of a new game it should stay like this all the time. Don't change it with any editor, try and start a new game, set the name when asked and it should work. Let me know if it fixes your problem

Reactions: Nacht13

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I also changed those three important variable that let you decide for futa, ntr and hairy stuff in the game, I've made them persistent so the only way to change them is through your phone or at the start of the game. I did this for safety reason so you won't have ugly surprises when I update the game and you decide to reload an old save file. If you want these variables to work START A NEW GAME. The one in old save files are going to break the game and you won't be able to change them in your phone.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
have the feeling that the submisive path will have a bad end, sub MC doesnt seem tough enough to fight back against the enemies related to the Main story, hope i am wrong and there will be some submissive choises that could lead to a happy ending.

BayouBengal

Apr 22, 2023
I also changed those three important variable that let you decide for futa, ntr and hairy stuff in the game, I've made them persistent so the only way to change them is through your phone or at the start of the game. I did this for safety reason so you won't have ugly surprises when I update the game and you decide to reload an old save file. If you want these variables to work START A NEW GAME. The one in old save files are going to break the game and you won't be able to change them in your phone.
I just played the game for the first time, and when I got to Heather's apt, her and her roomate both were futas, even though I selected no futas... before i got to the reveal of the roomate's member i got error codes that wouldnt let me through without selecting ignore a few times. i do enjoy the game alot, and it has become a favorite of mine. looking forward to future updates.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I just played the game for the first time, and when I got to Heather's apt, her and her roomate both were futas, even though I selected no futas... before i got to the reveal of the roomate's member i got error codes that wouldnt let me through without selecting ignore a few times. i do enjoy the game alot, and it has become a favorite of mine. looking forward to future updates.
Are you using patches or other versions of the game?

Lopezisanopp

Jan 3, 2022
I've found a bug where, after you begin receiving messages from the females, all of your contacts remain in the game whether you choose to restart the game or go back to an earlier save. As a result, when you receive a message from a girl, it doesn't appear—it simply displays the contact without any messages.

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019
Hi guys
There are 4 closed scenes left in the gallery. Page 11/13. Four scenes after two bunny scenes. What should you do to find them?

~lune

Feb 19, 2022
I saw someone else with the same problem, but is the shop/Aleena route looped for anyone else? Basically just repeats after the first date.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes