Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Bound By Lust v0.4.1.5
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Scrollable choices(adjustable) and textbox(selectable)
Alternative persistent saves location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/bound.by.lust/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.

Apk:
Mega
RPA:
(no need to download again if you still have the one fron 3.9.5)
Mega

Suggested to use 0x52 's URM Place it in the game folder too. (optional)
Updated my Android port to v0.4.1.5

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
1. what the fuck does karma does? shouldn't I be doing those scenes no matter what? is there a reason not to sleep with family members in real li... ha sorry, I mean in the game.

2. do choices matter? I've noticed that the game keeps throwing events at me at the start of the game so is the Dialogue progressing on it's on or do I actually need to talk to each character and only then see new stuff? I don't want to miss anything because I went a place and talked to a character I shouldn't or too early.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
1. what the fuck does karma does? shouldn't I be doing those scenes no matter what? is there a reason not to sleep with family members in real li... ha sorry, I mean in the game.

2. do choices matter? I've noticed that the game keeps throwing events at me at the start of the game so is the Dialogue progressing on it's on or do I actually need to talk to each character and only then see new stuff? I don't want to miss anything because I went a place and talked to a character I shouldn't or too early.
Honestly, I think karma might be a ditched thing, I seem to remember the dev ended up separating the female protag stuff into its own game instead, wouldn't be surprised if he also just ditched karma. Right now it seems to just trigger flashbacks to the demon times or whatever. Who knows, maybe it'll affect stuff in the future, where MC gets more dommy or something.

As for choices, you got some route choices, like Natalie's Femdom or Maledom routes, or the neighbour's/mom's NTR route. Other than that, choices seem to be flavor, like the ones that trigger demon flashbacks.

roflmao

Oct 19, 2016
Can you please split up or give an option for alternate paths for combined scenes in the gallery? I'd like to see all the scenes the game has to offer, and I don't want to waste my time skip spamming through the whole game again just to see a couple characters alternate routes. Thanks.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Always glad to see more of Sayah. It was a total missed opportunity to not have her be topless in that first scene.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
how can a bug from 2022 still exist?

Lily send me the first text, and I don't see any message from her, infact she's not even a character on my phone.

:/ also sometime the cutscenes start going backwards, which is always fun...

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
I'm on my first playthrough trying to progress with Jane. When I spend time with her in the back yard, it says I should go to her room in the evening, but when I do, it says I'll get bad karma. I did some searches in this thread and I saw that people said that karma doesn't really seem to do anything, but I'd still prefer to avoid bad karma in case it becomes important in a later update. Is there a way to progress with Jane without doing this, or no?

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I'm on my first playthrough trying to progress with Jane. When I spend time with her in the back yard, it says I should go to her room in the evening, but when I do, it says I'll get bad karma. I did some searches in this thread and I saw that people said that karma doesn't really seem to do anything, but I'd still prefer to avoid bad karma in case it becomes important in a later update. Is there a way to progress with Jane without doing this, or no?
Bad karma is from sneaking into her room at night after she's asleep, evening is one time slot earlier.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Ok, I think I figured out what the problem is, and it's actually pretty funny. I think the issue is that you have NTR On, rather than optional. If you have a save prior to meeting Sun, choose NTR optional, and try to go home to meet them. You should receive a prompt asking if you want to enable NTR points. Enable them and proceed with the steps I described earlier. See if that works
GOD BLESS YOU!

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes