onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
how's the Femdom in this game and what's planned for it ? same for ntr .
one of the best femdom games I'll say
until this latest update Ayla had the best femdom route but after the update I think Natalie's route takes the place atleast according to me. Idk about ntr since I don't like it and I turned it off

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
quick questions, I am stage 5 with Jane and it is asking me to talk to heather after class, but there is no option? Should I reach recent point for other people (including strength and intelligent) to open this event? similarly I want open go to next event with the cat-lady?

cilker

Nov 30, 2022
I read there is a docking/urethral penetration scene in the game. Can anyone tell me with whom? I looked at the entire gallery and none of the scenes seems to have it. Or if the scene is in the gallery can someone tell me which one?

Nov 4, 2017
I read there is a docking/urethral penetration scene in the game. Can anyone tell me with whom? I looked at the entire gallery and none of the scenes seems to have it. Or if the scene is in the gallery can someone tell me which one?
WIth Anath the blue succubus.
Its a short scene, idk if its in the gallery

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Does the lighting/shading for the game get better? Something about it in the beginning of the game turns me off from it, but the content itself makes me wanna play it.

And I'm assuming this game is linear, and there won't be choices that can be made to accidentally miss content.

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
The game seems interesting , but unfortunately at least for me it's filled with black screens during sex scenes. Someone said that he had same problem because of some sound driver , but that doesn't make much sense because this is the only game with such issues; whelp no choice , but drop it unless something changes in the future.:(

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question, As The MC begins to Corrupt his family and others, do they slowly turn into Succubi themselves?. Or do they just become Uber Slutty and loyal to the MC and the Succubus that is Bound to him?.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The game seems interesting , but unfortunately at least for me it's filled with black screens during sex scenes. Someone said that he had same problem because of some sound driver , but that doesn't make much sense because this is the only game with such issues; whelp no choice , but drop it unless something changes in the future.:(
Press Shift G when in the game, and change the render engine to something else. See if that helps.

Northwood

Oct 27, 2021
I've seen some other posts regarding the cell phone issues, but can't seem to find any answers. In my case I can scroll, but some events that say there is a text I should check don't generate one (i.e. Dana's sister). Also, new characters don't seem to show on the phone. Is there a fix, or just something to live with?

Different note: is there a way to check my completion of the current content? I think I've just about exhausted it, but don't want to miss anything. This is such a great game :)

Cheers!

Reactions: Ren chan

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
There's currently too many characters/locations without content. The Principal hasnt had content in what 2 years? Your homeroom teacher the same story. . Serena , her house and the rabbit girl useless. The Gym, Shop useless. The cafe totally pointless. There's a few people in the classroom who've been all but forgotten. This game feels like it's creeped into a fetish checkbox simulator.

I've seen other games fall into the same pit , adding new characters and being fixated on fetishes rather than fleshing out the story. It feels like a mess now.
Oh that's why! I was going nuts cause I thought I missed something. I thought Serena's thing was the "main story" here, her being a witch and all!

And I can't find how to progress anything with the house lady or Jane either. Just says that I haven't made progress and to see her in the evening in the garden, but only Jane is there, who falls asleep on you.

Also, all messages in my phone are gone after the latest patch.

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
not a single one of the animated scenes are working, for some reason i only get black screen.
To clarify it's not my pc since the old 3.9.7 version that i still have work just fine.

Last edited:

oStarfreako

Mar 1, 2019
how's the Femdom in this game and what's planned for it ? same for ntr .
The NTR currently only has 4 scenes, Dana giving the fat kid a blowjob at the pool, the scene with the principal's aide in the bathroom getting throatfucked, Sun jerking off onto Karen's ass while she's drunk and then the scene where daisy fucks the teacher in the halloween update . Should be more with Sun in the upcoming update

• Red Heart
Reactions: milfzer69

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
The NTR currently only has 4 scenes, Dana giving the fat kid a blowjob at the pool, the scene with the principal's aide in the bathroom getting throatfucked, Sun jerking off onto Karen's ass while she's drunk and then the scene where daisy fucks the teacher in the halloween update . Should be more with Sun in the upcoming update
i hope so i have heard rumors about the next update being more content with Karen and Sun i hope LustSeekers make the next update interesting

Reactions: oStarfreako

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Is there any real ntr in this game yet? It is having the ntr tag for the longest of time.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes