Futabu!

Donor
Nov 5, 2018
this update does almost every route get a endless loop i recommend playing the version before. It has way more content because of that bug.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
This kind of choices, how do they changes the routes? and between "lust choices" like "move your arm" or do nothing, is there any kind of stat differences between them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All sex is bad you rape nope you give Pleasure and why are you get bad Karma for a force BJ or what ever it did not have any impact in game maybe in 10 years...

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019
Hi guys
There are 4 closed scenes left in the gallery. Page 11/13. Four scenes after two bunny scenes. What should you do to find them?
Can anyone at least tell me what these scenes are (scenes 3,4,5,6 from page 11, after the two scenes with bunny), which girls, in what situations? So that I can understand what to start from and where to look for the triggers of these scenes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1.5 + IC + Gallery Unlocker by MetalChicken

IMPORTANT Instructions:

1. Download the APK:
Mega
Size 618 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

**__If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file in place, you can stop here.__**

3. Download the RPA file:
Pixeldrain
Mega
2.68 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.boundbylust/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.3.9.8.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

rahaal123

Sep 22, 2021
this update does almost every route get a endless loop i recommend playing the version before. It has way more content because of that bug.
0.4.1? If so, does somebody have a link? This one from earlier pages from pixeldrain shows me 20h of downloading

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
What...I had a hard time reading this. No offense.
some write errors are make on self. why because you you use mtl so why not add write errors? so mtl can not translate it... you get it... and now think about it. Fuck MTL and get a dic. or a dick it is your choose... (dic )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nacht13 and 912BHi
Nov 4, 2017
Got this error before the scene with Sun and his mother

If i ignore the scene is technically working but i get the non-NTR version, whichever the choice i make.
EDIT: with the Lewdpatcher patch form the front page

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Guys, how do you reset the game? I downloaded the new update and would like to start a new fresh game, but I still see all my saved games and scenes in Gallery that I unlocked. Is there any way to remove these?

DudeMasters

May 21, 2019
Guys, how do you reset the game? I downloaded the new update and would like to start a new fresh game, but I still see all my saved games and scenes in Gallery that I unlocked. Is there any way to remove these?
Delete the game data folder AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BoundbyLust

Reactions: elpin

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask to DEV why did you open up so many Quest lines you start only new quest each update... why ? Class , Family, Ghost What ever teacher... SO why?

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Ask to DEV why did you open up so many Quest lines you start only new quest each update... why ? Class , Family, Ghost What ever teacher... SO why?
There's currently too many characters/locations without content. The Principal hasnt had content in what 2 years? Your homeroom teacher the same story. . Serena , her house and the rabbit girl useless. The Gym, Shop useless. The cafe totally pointless. There's a few people in the classroom who've been all but forgotten. This game feels like it's creeped into a fetish checkbox simulator.

I've seen other games fall into the same pit , adding new characters and being fixated on fetishes rather than fleshing out the story. It feels like a mess now.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
I unlocked everything but the 1st image of the last page of the gallery, i think thats where the Sun banging ur Mom one was at in my last playthru but idek how to unlock that rn. No matter how pathetic i make myself seem

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes