MD27

Feb 28, 2020
which old build from where and where did you save?

i have the same problem, errors:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "redacted\BoundbyLust-0.4.1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "redacted\BoundbyLust-0.4.1.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
and i tried various saves in the school alternate universe place
Yeah, same thing for me. I searched and downloaded the compressed 3.9.8s that's still here, loaded from the school's terror event, played and then saved AFTER the event,in the room after sleeping.

Thedaarick28

Nov 22, 2021
Is Yuka showing? I've already achieved the 6 points of relationship with the three maing girls as the previous changelog says, but there's no sign of her. She even appeared in the event when people from school were disappearing. Is something wrong?

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
How do I unlock NTR and futa content? I am pretty sure it is enabled, but so far I only got some vanilla scenes
Ntr scenes are only the one from the halowen event and the one from the mother but the one from the mother is the last one she gets, futanari there are the scenes from the sister and the one who is in the living room with you, the little blonde and the other scenes futa come out when you do the events with the brunette lady in your classroom, according to me they are the only scenes between ntr and futa that are currently in the game. I recommend that you set the ntr and futa options to optional on your cell phone so that when you go to the scenes it asks you if you want to see them because then you can bug them and they never skip if you have them active.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Going back to this game after a while, is it *REALLY* 280 new animations? Does that mean lots of new long sex scenes or is it a bit of misleading sell speak? I love this game so more hot animations is always a good thing, don't get me wrong.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is it Netorare, Netorase, a mix of both? Also, roughly how much content is there for each type if there is any at all. Thanks if anyone can chime in.

(P.S - for any mods that might see, I'm not asking out of malice for NTR, just genuine curiosity.)

Reactions: darks231

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
Is the Aleena date day supposed to be repeatable or am I stuck in a loop? I have Tried like what I feel is every other option in the map but it seems I have hit a dead end in all of them. I started a new game this build and Ctrl skipped my way back to the new content because my old saves were broken so it shouldn't be a save compatibility issue.

Last edited:

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
Because if that was all of the new content including the youngest roommates scenes that was very short for the amount of time it spent being developed in my opinion,. It didn't feel even near the amount of renders and/or animations listed in the changelog. But what do I know, I haven't ever developed a game before, so take my assumptions with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask did the DEV even answer any ask you make? and Think about it 2019 start.. we short before 2024 so very slow update and were are story ? not much 1 or 2 update a year not sure if i want to play it until 2030 only to see were it leads. Ok last Upadte was long and it is great. But before it was slow poke not much... So i hope you can hold it up like this when not i rember you 3 years eco crash and we are poor even you. only rich make it. Because there dont care about us. Hope you get it. so speed up a littel and give us fun. with your game idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mev423

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Ask did the DEV even answer any ask you make? and Think about it 2019 start.. we short before 2024 so very slow update and were are story ? not much 1 or 2 update a year not sure if i want to play it until 2030 only to see were it leads. Ok last Upadte was long and it is great. But before it was slow poke not much... So i hope you can hold it up like this when not i rember you 3 years eco crash and we are poor even you. only rich make it. Because there dont care about us. Hope you get it. so speed up a littel and give us fun. with your game idea.
What...I had a hard time reading this. No offense.

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
In the gallery for duo scenes with sister, I can't choose whether it's gonna be dominant or submissive scene. It's always dominant MC. I believe it's a bug?

(I used gallery unlocker and haven't played the newest version)

Reactions: {0__0}

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Is there any walkthrough for the gallery scenes or story stuff? I am new to this and i can't seem to trigger some stuff and apparently trigger stuff that has no connection to where i am at, honestly i am just confused and it sucks not having any indication what to do

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes