EternumFreak

Mar 29, 2021
What part? Nina? I meant karen the dream scene?
Basically, spoiler ahead: At Nina and Sun's house, Anath let MC ''see'' a dream about Karen and Sun, but that's not a dream but reality, in fact after MC gets out the bathroom he finds Karen all sweaty with messy hair and woobly legs>next at the shop, Sun sneek inside Karen's fitting room and he kiss and rub his cock between Karen's ass>''last'' scene is at Nina and Sun's house, after playing the Bottle game Sun brought Karen to his bedroom and fuck the shit out of her while recording videos for the MC. You're welcome:KEK:

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
Basically, spoiler ahead: At Nina and Sun's house, Anath let MC ''see'' a dream about Karen and Sun, but that's not a dream but reality, in fact after MC gets out the bathroom he finds Karen all sweaty with messy hair and woobly legs>next at the shop, Sun sneek inside Karen's fitting rooms and he kiss and rub his cock between Karen's ass>''last'' scene is at Nina and Sun's house, after playing the Bottle game Sun brought Karen to his bedroom and fuck the shit out of her while recording videos for the MC. You're welcome :KEK:
Mind sharing the save idk why i tried all the scenes and still manage to get ninas

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
i saw avoidable ntr. how avoidable is it? and how much ntr is there? i don't want to play a game if im avoiding half the content.

Gerilleshi2

May 31, 2022
Basically, spoiler ahead: At Nina and Sun's house, Anath let MC ''see'' a dream about Karen and Sun, but that's not a dream but reality, in fact after MC gets out the bathroom he finds Karen all sweaty with messy hair and woobly legs>next at the shop, Sun sneek inside Karen's fitting room and he kiss and rub his cock between Karen's ass>''last'' scene is at Nina and Sun's house, after playing the Bottle game Sun brought Karen to his bedroom and fuck the shit out of her while recording videos for the MC. You're welcome:KEK:
in which parts of his room are the recording videos?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
1720623592309.png
perfect example to try to do everything possible - but end up doing nothing right.

For vanilla players, this game is way to kinky, and for hardcore players it's way too vanilla.

I just wait for the days until developers accept that there is only one out of 2 ways - not both of them at once.

seeing this:
1720623804175.png
which basically are several tags excluding each other, makes me not even try this one - sorry.

PS:
Too many kinks doesn't make a game more interesting for some players, it more likely makes it more uninteresting for some. If you see too many tags you don't like, you most likely will not even try the game at all.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 3818102
perfect example to try to do everything possible - but end up doing nothing right.

For vanilla players, this game is way to kinky, and for hardcore players it's way too vanilla.

I just wait for the days until developers accept that there is only one out of 2 ways - not both of them at once.

seeing this:
View attachment 3818118
which basically are several tags excluding each other, makes me not even try this one - sorry.

PS:
Too many kinks doesn't make a game more interesting for some players, it more likely makes it more uninteresting for some. If you see too many tags you don't like, you most likely will not even try the game at all.
It's true that a lot of vanilla players won't be drawn to this game but in no way in this game not hardcore enough for hardcore players. The dev doesn't hold back with scenes being super kinky and exaggerated.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Nice an update a lot the scenes are so good in this game, only wish you could mix and max some femdom/maledom paths for different characters in one savefile.

JESparrow

Sep 16, 2020
View attachment 3818102

seeing this:
View attachment 3818118

PS:
The problem isn't the kink, in fact it's the best part of this game. The problem is story doesn't progress and so many characters don't have content, probably never will. New characters keep getting added and older onss are forgotten.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
why i should see the same shit ntr ,.....you should ask first are you playing with or whiout btr ,....stay await from here demon......

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3818102

seeing this:
View attachment 3818118

PS:
absolutely right ,.. also may ai add ,....so many kink and fetish make the game so much harder to do and develop,....sometimes i dont know if is devs fault or our for indulge such devs hypocrecy.,...
i can understand the ntr part in any harem game for plot porpoise but not for the fun of it,...or is harem or is ntr define yourself before put togheter the 2 fetishes ppl in forum got to war for

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes