RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
how do you see alternate version of scenes in the gallery (like those who are separated into femdom/ maledom) ??

(more precisely the natalie ones)

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
Damn it...this update absolutely for NTR Fans,really disapponted.
I feel like this update 40%for MC,60%For Sun,the worst thing is ,the scene I waiting for long time with Karen is Sun did,not MC.
If you HATE NTR,ignore this update.

Last edited:

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Damn it...this update absolutely for NTR Fans,really disapponted.
I feel like this update 30%for MC,70%For Sun,the worst thing is ,the scene I waiting for long time is Sun did,not MC.
And I DID'T SELECT SHARING AND TURN OFF THE NTR OPTION,no idea why still being cucked.
If you HATE NTR,ignore this update.
What? Turning off NTR and not selecting sharing still causes the Sun/Karen recording event? Is this like compulsory event that can't be avoided?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
anyone that knows anything about Renpy know why skipping is disabled in the gallery? A couple other games are like that, super annoying for the gallery to be like that.
I tried forcing skipping with unren but it didn't work

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
What? Turning off NTR and not selecting sharing still causes the Sun/Karen recording event? Is this like compulsory event that can't be avoided?
I use the save a dude send here earlier,he turn it on,and I TURN OFF BEFORE NEW SCENE START,seems not work.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Fluffy the bunny púca has a weird figure, weird lighting, just not a very good model. Then she turned to human form and her figure is still way too off. As if very broad shoulders and hips with a small torso, and no plumpness so the wideness is just straight to look at.
And her hair is too short in human form for my tastes, but maybe it is better than the weird lighting of the bunny form.

The player response was quite perfect. "You like me more this way?"
"I... guess?" Yeah that's exactly my thought.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes