darks231

Nov 12, 2019
For those asking if the update is focused on NTR, if you don't like that genre, don't play the update. Yes, I know we've all been waiting for a new update in general, but please understand that those who were waiting for an ntr-focused update have been waiting for it for a long time. So far there have only been hints of an ntr approach so it's okay to not like it but don't take a hate approach to the remake either, one thing should be clear: this game is not aimed at people who only limit themselves to one genre.
This game from what it looks like and what I like personally is that it is not afraid to put everything in, I consider that it is the most attractive thing about this game that it has variety and that makes it quite entertaining even to play it several times with different approaches, so if you are just a fan of vanilla or a specific genre, I don't think it's your game, since as we know updates take a long time and each update has a different approach, so it's going to take forever. an update of your favorite genre comes out and yes I think we all know that development is very slow due to having many genres as well as many characters being added but it is respectable, the developer has an ambitious plan, so I agree that so do not abandon We all win the project.

• Angry
Reactions: Ursus4321

Anjayzz

Apr 7, 2023
For those asking if the update is focused on NTR, if you don't like that genre, don't play the update. Yes, I know we've all been waiting for a new update in general, but please understand that those who were waiting for an ntr-focused update have been waiting for it for a long time. So far there have only been hints of an ntr approach so it's okay to not like it but don't take a hate approach to the remake either, one thing should be clear: this game is not aimed at people who only limit themselves to one genre.
This game from what it looks like and what I like personally is that it is not afraid to put everything in, I consider that it is the most attractive thing about this game that it has variety and that makes it quite entertaining even to play it several times with different approaches, so if you are just a fan of vanilla or a specific genre, I don't think it's your game, since as we know updates take a long time and each update has a different approach, so it's going to take forever. an update of your favorite genre comes out and yes I think we all know that development is very slow due to having many genres as well as many characters being added but it is respectable, the developer has an ambitious plan, so I agree that so do not abandon We all win the project.
I see so that's why I can't progress my vanilla route this update is full of NTR route right??, and I want to ask is it really that bad if I just use my old save? I am just too lazy too start from the start (except play another routes)

Reactions: pspdanxtx283

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
I see so that's why I can't progress my vanilla route this update is full of NTR route right??, and I want to ask is it really that bad if I just use my old save? I am just too lazy too start from the start (except play another routes)
Well, you can try to use your save, but you may encounter problems when progressing or content that you don't like very much will appear. If your save is a vanilla route then I don't see the point in using it because as such there are scenes that are not necessary. I think there are like 3 or 4 if I remember correctly.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Only played 5 minutes but i have to ask - is the sex scene with the red demon supposed to be animated and not just black screen after black screen with text?

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Only played 5 minutes but i have to ask - is the sex scene with the red demon supposed to be animated and not just black screen after black screen with text?
If you are referring to the scene when you go with the guess, there is animation.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
how to trigger sun / nina event after first time meeting them ?
(have shown nina's clip to sun for now)

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
how to trigger sun / nina event after first time meeting them ?
(have shown nina's clip to sun for now)
If you are referring to the ntr scenes, I recommend that in a save before meeting them, on your cell phone you select optional ntr, so it will notify you before meeting them if you want to see the ntr content or not.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
If you are referring to the ntr scenes, I recommend that in a save before meeting them, on your cell phone you select optional ntr, so it will notify you before meeting them if you want to see the ntr content or not.
thank you,
but ntr is already activated from start

Dec 7, 2018
correct me if im wrong are the content to nina is just 3?
1 the first one is in the mall fitting room
2 drunk in bed
3 quickie in the morning in there house

Febui

May 6, 2022
I am just not finding any NTR in this after quite a bit of time, and worry I'm barking up the wrong trees, or somehow missing it

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes