Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, but it is better that you have it as optional since then it gets bugged and the scenes do not appear.
i found the reason on starting new game opt ntr.
when i don't nina's room,it triggers.
how to trigger the next steps ?

Last edited:
Reactions: darks231

kokalan1

Dec 26, 2019
Lets hope the main char ^don't stop ^to be by main char. ^For the NTR content in the game^ the new family in the hood was NTR update for the guy with the glasses most of it. Now again for NTR 180 animations .Lets keep the main char main not a back ground actor Anta don't have change from some time as well just my opinion that is all .

Last edited:

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Lets hope the main char not stop by main char from NTR content the new family in the hood was NTR for the guy with the glasses most of it. Now again for NTR 180 animations so lets keep the main char main not a back ground actor Anta don't have change from some time as well just my opinion that is all
Translation? Im serious, I literally couldn't read that.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Overall:

I haven't had any of the issues others had with saves or the like, everything worked fine for me, and started as I thought it would going in and out of the house once after school.

For those saying this is an NTR update, I don't feel this is quite the case. More accurately it would be better to say that for every event the MC can have, Sun can have, but slightly different.

Given this there are comparable events: 3 with MC and Nina, and 3 with Sun and Karen. HOWEVER; there is another female character that is currently MC only who has a slight scene, and if you had disbaled or not allowed NTR, you can still get 3 scenes with Nina/Mc, and 1 scene karen/mc.

But the scenes and their dialogue again vary based on whether or not you have NTR, or whether or not you are doing the amicable sharing route. An example of a subtle change, in a montage during a drinking game if the MC is dominant or primarily doing the two moms, there's a scene of Sun getting kicked backwards, and the MC landing his face in the ass of both of the women. If Sun is allowed NTR however, the MC get's kicked back and Sun get's to get his face blessed.

On a personal level since I enjoy both sets of content, this was a pretty decent update. My only disappointment was possibly the lack of impact on the world, I didn't notice any changes with Karen, or no other follow dialogue with Sun like a few updates ago after the first video he made with Karen. I liked this update, but I feel when another update concerning Nina/sun, with a significant amount of NTR budget alloted to it, should really only occur once more at least for Karen's character. Given there are more enjoyable characters who have good non ntr routes, possible ntr routes, it would be good to get those ones moving along. But instead of a major event like this one was, have a smaller event (competition between the boys?), and based off the results of that, general sex scenes that are accesed in the homes (Karen's and Nina's) should have alterations showing the impact of the event (If you went chad route with no sharing, you can bang Nina at different points of the day, or invite her over and have a threesome with karen. Vice versa you let Sun become the big dick guy and he comes over and interrupts of cock blocks you from Karen with maybe an anath side piece given her dialogue this update). It would be nice to see the game world more impacted by our choices.

TL;DR: 7 scenes total (3 ntr 3 non ntr, with no ntr there is an additional non ntr scene with the mom in the changing room). Technically there should be two more Anath scene's but I had trouble getting them to trigger but her content hasn't really been my focus so I didn't really care since I really just like Karen's model and character. There are some meh tags like farting and stuff, but you can have this off. If you enjoy ntr/non ntr at the same time its like an 8/10, if you like only one or the other, this update is probably only a 5 or 6/10.

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
ntr bad booo
i dont want that bohooooo (more or less loose translation)
don't worry, just see how the game has developed so far, the mc will not remain as a background character, just see the previous update, it was focused on the mc, that's why I comment that the game has a lot of variety and that although there is an ntr route of One of the girls, all the others have different routes so you don't have to worry, you enjoy the game, which is actually quite unique at the moment.

Reactions: Krat0$

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
don't worry, just see how the game has developed so far, the mc will not remain as a background character, just see the previous update, it was focused on the mc, that's why I comment that the game has a lot of variety and that although there is an ntr route of One of the girls, all the others have different routes so you don't have to worry, you enjoy the game, which is actually quite unique at the moment.
oh i just mock translated,
it wasn't meant by my.

Reactions: darks231

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Overall:

I haven't had any of the issues others had with saves or the like, everything worked fine for me, and started as I thought it would going in and out of the house once after school.

For those saying this is an NTR update, I don't feel this is quite the case. More accurately it would be better to say that for every event the MC can have, Sun can have, but slightly different.

Given this there are comparable events: 3 with MC and Nina, and 3 with Sun and Karen. HOWEVER; there is another female character that is currently MC only who has a slight scene, and if you had disbaled or not allowed NTR, you can still get 3 scenes with Nina/Mc, and 1 scene karen/mc.

But the scenes and their dialogue again vary based on whether or not you have NTR, or whether or not you are doing the amicable sharing route. An example of a subtle change, in a montage during a drinking game if the MC is dominant or primarily doing the two moms, there's a scene of Sun getting kicked backwards, and the MC landing his face in the ass of both of the women. If Sun is allowed NTR however, the MC get's kicked back and Sun get's to get his face blessed.

On a personal level since I enjoy both sets of content, this was a pretty decent update. My only disappointment was possibly the lack of impact on the world, I didn't notice any changes with Karen, or no other follow dialogue with Sun like a few updates ago after the first video he made with Karen. I liked this update, but I feel when another update concerning Nina/sun, with a significant amount of NTR budget alloted to it, should really only occur once more at least for Karen's character. Given there are more enjoyable characters who have good non ntr routes, possible ntr routes, it would be good to get those ones moving along. But instead of a major event like this one was, have a smaller event (competition between the boys?), and based off the results of that, general sex scenes that are accesed in the homes (Karen's and Nina's) should have alterations showing the impact of the event (If you went chad route with no sharing, you can bang Nina at different points of the day, or invite her over and have a threesome with karen. Vice versa you let Sun become the big dick guy and he comes over and interrupts of cock blocks you from Karen with maybe an anath side piece given her dialogue this update). It would be nice to see the game world more impacted by our choices.

TL;DR: 7 scenes total (3 ntr 3 non ntr, with no ntr there is an additional non ntr scene with the mom in the changing room). Technically there should be two more Anath scene's but I had trouble getting them to trigger but her content hasn't really been my focus so I didn't really care since I really just like Karen's model and character. There are some meh tags like farting and stuff, but you can have this off. If you enjoy ntr/non ntr at the same time its like an 8/10, if you like only one or the other, this update is probably only a 5 or 6/10.
You are absolutely right about that, if there was a lack of impact after the Karen and Sun scenes, I consider that those mini-scenes should have been added like in the other update when you chose the route of submission or domination, when you interact with the girl it is noticeable the change but in this case no impact is felt.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
You are absolutely right about that, if there was a lack of impact after the Karen and Sun scenes, I consider that those mini-scenes should have been added like in the other update when you chose the route of submission or domination, when you interact with the girl it is noticeable the change but in this case no impact is felt.
Mr Dark could guide me into next ntr scene after the 1st one with sun and karen (mainly how to get to sun's house)

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Mr Dark could guide me into next ntr scene after the 1st one with sun and karen (mainly how to get to sun's house)
If you are referring to the new scenes in this update, in my case they skipped the moment I completed all the content of the game, I just played it all again for fun the scenes skipped exactly after school I came back home and jumped A scene in which you find yourself at the door with Karen and then everything becomes natural, you don't need anything else.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes