Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
Damn man I was really lookin forward to the update, apparently not playable on joiplay even though I played it there last update. Hoping for a hero to drop an android port

Reactions: xghazu

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know if they are going to release the incest patch and if so, how long does it take to come out?

dutbroisfunny

May 13, 2023
Dudes who are angry with NTR and futa/femdom, u can play this game as a sigma/chad who fucks everything like a sex monster and u may also NTR Sun and a professor from school as an MC.

Perhaps this update is more NTR focused, but still there is a great amount of other content in this game and to my mind amount of futa/femdom/ntr content is rather small compared to MC Dom/Vanilla. Also the dev of this game is great cause he does everything what his subs on patreon ask. But he has less than 1K dollars per month and that is why the updates are not so frequant.

So if u don't like the NTR and other content u may just skip it and u won't lose too much, but if u want more vanila or MC Dom than subscribe to author's patreon, cause he does the content for the game as his subs vote and that's great because other authors prefer just to milk their patrons adding none significant and small scenes for rather big money.

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
A shame. I liked this game but it has already become another game with ntr and the thread has consequently become ntr followers territory. Anyone who reads the last pages of comments will see that the people from not ntr have practically disappeared. If that was what the dev wanted, goal achieved
Dude, I also feel angry because MC can't fuck Karen,and Sun did want I looking forward to,this time I really feel depressed, but I can tell you, dev doesn't think that kind thing in his mind, if he really is, he won't create a NTR OFF option.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
No, but if you come for Karen and hate NTR like me,you will feel disappoint.
I am not exatly a fan of ntr, but i don´t have an issue with it i just did not want to waste time clicking around if there was no point. I am on the sun netori with the hope of turning him in to a nice little cuck.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Dudes who are angry with NTR and futa/femdom, u can play this game as a sigma/chad who fucks everything like a sex monster and u may also NTR Sun and a professor from school as an MC.

Perhaps this update is more NTR focused, but still there is a great amount of other content in this game and to my mind amount of futa/femdom/ntr content is rather small compared to MC Dom/Vanilla. Also the dev of this game is great cause he does everything what his subs on patreon ask. But he has less than 1K dollars per month and that is why the updates are not so frequant.

So if u don't like the NTR and other content u may just skip it and u won't lose too much, but if u want more vanila or MC Dom than subscribe to author's patreon, cause he does the content for the game as his subs vote and that's great because other authors prefer just to milk their patrons adding none significant and small scenes for rather big money.
I think the issue is the hardcore level of Sun/Karen scenes is pure maledom content which the MC doesn't have. I think MC didn't have this level of hardcore scenes with Karen. If lets say MC had this level of hardcore scenes with Karen as a maledom part, it won't have felt egregious. Only with Natalie were this level of hardcore scenes, and even those pale compared to Sun/Karen scenes. If the same level of scenes MC had with Karen, this wouldn't feel an issue. MC had to make a lot of effort to get close to Karen. Sun didn't put even a fraction of that effort. On the contrary, what Sun got to do with Karen is several times more hardcore than what MC did with Karen. So Sun put much less effort but got several times better reward compared to MC.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
No, but if you come for Karen and hate NTR like me,you will feel disappoint.
I think the issue is the hardcore level of Sun/Karen scenes is pure maledom content which the MC doesn't have. I think MC didn't have this level of hardcore scenes with Karen. If lets say MC had this level of hardcore scenes with Karen as a maledom part, it won't have felt egregious. Only with Natalie were this level of hardcore scenes, and even those pale compared to Sun/Karen scenes. If the same level of scenes MC had with Karen, this wouldn't feel an issue. MC had to make a lot of effort to get close to Karen. Sun didn't put even a fraction of that effort. On the contrary, what Sun got to do with Karen is several times more hardcore than what MC did with Karen. So Sun put much less effort but got several times better reward compared to MC.

Reactions: HawkCantfly

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
I am not exatly a fan of ntr, but i don´t have an issue with it i just did not want to waste time clicking around if there was no point. I am on the sun netori with the hope of turning him in to a nice little cuck.
Then ,you may see same scene like my final save, You can fk Nina two times,and smell、lick her some times,but with Karen,you only can fk her tits once, and some kisses.
That's why I said earlier, I feel depressed, spent a hour to progress everything to get Karen new scene, and found only damn Sun can fk her.

Reactions: Alucard421

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Then ,you may see same scene like my final save, You can fk Nina two times,and smell、lick her some times,but with Karen,you only can fk her tits once, and some kisses.
That's why I said earlier, I feel depressed, spent a hour to progress everything to get Karen new scene, and found only damn Sun can fk her.
I think one thing you can do is to keep your main save as NTR off permanently so that Karen NTR won't happen. And use the save from the thread here to see the scenes. If in future LustSeekers update Karen's path with this level of hardcore scenes, it will be worth it. But for this update I think like you I too am bit disappointed because Sun got a much better reward for far lesser effort.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Yeh then i am missing something i only have the first scene from her house when you walk in on nina,

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah,I know, my point is ,with new save, Karen only said love me few minutes ago, and straightly, no story to build up ,Karen
betray me, wtf is this going on?
The most I angry point is this.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Yeah,I know, my point is ,with new save, Karen only said love me few minutes ago, and straightly, no story to build up ,Karen
betray me, wtf is this going on?
The most I angry point is this.
I think another thing is most devs don't understand the difference between Sharing and NTR. If you go for sharing, then both of partners are in consent regarding things happening. But NTR is purely cheating route. SO the choice comes across as sharing, but the outcome is NTR.

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
I think one thing you can do is to keep your main save as NTR off permanently so that Karen NTR won't happen. And use the save from the thread here to see the scenes. If in future LustSeekers update Karen's path with this level of hardcore scenes, it will be worth it. But for this update I think like you I too am bit disappointed because Sun got a much better reward for far lesser effort.
I did dude, I used a save from here, whose save was NTR ON,I turn it off,but still saw everything.Damn it.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes