Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Simply because the one who commissioned the scene requested a focus on those scenes for this release. I'm already preparing more scenes for MC and Nina that didn't make it for the full release. I understand the frustration for some people that didn't find the MC route as satisfing even by adding extra scenes exclusive to the normal route with both Karen and Nina.
There will be an update adding some extra stuff for the MC too.
Whoever commissioned this update was a genius! Ask him to spend more money!

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
the second nina/sun scene doesn't appear after showing sun video (Solved it is about the patch)

Last edited:

BillyBat12

Nov 25, 2021
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheats Mod & Unlocked Gallery:

Bound By Lust 0.4.1.5 :
Mega / (1.4 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Just curious if you were going to do the update. Dig your ports btw, seems I'm using them more and more

Reactions: Zaloteon

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Agreed, this is always one of the bgigest problems with NTR, when the women go 0 to 100 for other guys but then take months and months to get there with MC it makes them feel like whores at worst and mentally handicapped at best.

And even you don't do the NTR, knwoing that Karen would fall on her knees to worship some random big dicked fat loser with zero effort on his part really damanges my view of the character.

Out of curioisty, where are these NTR commisions coming from? I'm subscribed on patreon and there's never any polls or anything, nor is there any tier that has "commisioned in game scenes" as a reward.
Long time supporter that was waiting a long time for the commission when I had the custom character tier. He's one of the top supporters.
Also another premise about why the content is presented as is.
There are some story element as to why Sun is able to do this, It's not because Karen prefers him over MC. Check on Nina in the morning, talk to her about her drinking problem, she will hint something (As I update the house a bit more there will be more information when you get to explore it.). Mc will reach that level of hardcore with her too, but because he's the MC he gets to develop the relationship with her. Sun doesn't have the time and I also don't have the material time to develop their relationship. The MC has to have a feeling of progression, Sun doesn't need that, he's there to satisfy NTR fans.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Bound by Lust [v0.4.2] [LustSeekers] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.4.1.5 -> v0.4.2 [641 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: v0.4.1.5 -> v0.4.2 [643 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
so if I understand this right, to play the latest version (0.4.2) compressed, I need to download your compressions:

v0.3.9.7
Universal: v0.3.9.5 -> v0.3.9.7 Special [634 MB]
Universal: v0.3.9.7 Special -> v0.3.9.8 Special [4,79 MB]
Win/Linux: v0.3.9.8 Special -> v0.4.1.5 [934 MB]
Win/Linux: v0.4.1.5 -> v0.4.2 [641 MB]

Did I get that right?
Additionally how do I play a compressed version if they're all updaters and the original post which contains:
- Workupload
both link give an error - file not found :/

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Simply because the one who commissioned the scene requested a focus on those scenes for this release. I'm already preparing more scenes for MC and Nina that didn't make it for the full release. I understand the frustration for some people that didn't find the MC route as satisfing even by adding extra scenes exclusive to the normal route with both Karen and Nina.
There will be an update adding some extra stuff for the MC too.
Listen, you're doing great work. I hope you keep it up, because the animations you make are top-notch and I honestly really enjoyed the MC/Karen content in the changing room in this update. I would love it if every update had some kind of content for Karen, even if it's just one new scene.

Reactions: RDAEG

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Long time supporter that was waiting a long time for the commission when I had the custom character tier. He's one of the top supporters.
Also another premise about why the content is presented as is.
There are some story element as to why Sun is able to do this, It's not because Karen prefers him over MC. Check on Nina in the morning, talk to her about her drinking problem, she will hint something (As I update the house a bit more there will be more information when you get to explore it.). Mc will reach that level of hardcore with her too, but because he's the MC he gets to develop the relationship with her. Sun doesn't have the time and I also don't have the material time to develop their relationship. The MC has to have a feeling of progression, Sun doesn't need that, he's there to satisfy NTR fans.
hey, will there ntr events in the future in the house with karen and sun? like coming back and seeing sun in the house with karen ?
and will there be ntr with other character too? like the red hair or even our anath?

• Red Heart
Reactions: milfzer69

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I can't get the Karen and Sun scene, is there anything saved right before the scene?
If you went the NTR route, you can go to his room and check his camera mounted on a tripod, and on his nightstand are two clickable items with more content on each.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes