jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
all those comments from NTR haters with extremely detailed complains about what happens in NTR route you literally have multiple chances to opt out of completely :Kappa:
you are right thought. i think ntr haters have more descriptive minds of what goes on in ntr cuck stuff than people with the fetish. they also always go in the most extreme route and then go even further in more vivid fantasy descriptions than i even had. if you write a two paragraph vivid description on your feelings about how bad the ntr is in the game on this thread I think you're getting off tbh.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Basically, spoiler ahead: At Nina and Sun's house, Anath let MC ''see'' a dream about Karen and Sun, but that's not a dream but reality, in fact after MC gets out the bathroom he finds Karen all sweaty with messy hair and woobly legs>next at the shop, Sun sneek inside Karen's fitting room and he kiss and rub his cock between Karen's ass>''last'' scene is at Nina and Sun's house, after playing the Bottle game Sun brought Karen to his bedroom and fuck the shit out of her while recording videos for the MC. You're welcome:KEK:
is that at gallery?

Reactions: ThemaskedDegenerate

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Long time supporter that was waiting a long time for the commission when I had the custom character tier. He's one of the top supporters.
Also another premise about why the content is presented as is.
There are some story element as to why Sun is able to do this, It's not because Karen prefers him over MC. Check on Nina in the morning, talk to her about her drinking problem, she will hint something (As I update the house a bit more there will be more information when you get to explore it.). Mc will reach that level of hardcore with her too, but because he's the MC he gets to develop the relationship with her. Sun doesn't have the time and I also don't have the material time to develop their relationship. The MC has to have a feeling of progression, Sun doesn't need that, he's there to satisfy NTR fans.
It is understood, much encouragement, you are doing a great job and we will look forward with excitement to more Karen scenes, whether with the MC or with Sun, your effort is appreciated and we look forward to the development of this story that left us with doubts about how it developed like this.
P.d. Personally, I do hope for more scenes of Sun and Karen xd

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
I see that there are still people who have problems unlocking the new scenes of Sun and Karen, look, if the saves don't work for them, I would recommend that they better start a new game with all the fetishes optional, that's how I start a new save and it doesn't work. I have had no problems with the scenes coming out and just to mention the new scenes are unlocked after completing all the content of the current game, after completing everything you just have to go home after school and the new event will come out, I hope May it help those who are still stuck.
I would also like to mention to those who see this that if they want updates faster, it would be appreciated if they would support the creator, it is not necessary to have the most expensive subscription but people will really support the creator even if it were with a basic subscription with all the people who are in the thread and does not support it, I think it would have a fairly big change in the development of the game.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
So to all the NTR fans who have taken over the thread since last update and appreciate this new direction, I hope just as you are hollering over here, please be a subscriber to LustSeekers in patreon. He is a good person to the point this update was his token of appreciation to a long time subscriber of his.

LustSeekers is currently the top rated Honey Select animator, for me at the very least, with his high level of custom animation that is unseen on this site. He also takes into consideration his subscriber's request. So if you want more NTR content, please subscribe to him, just as me, support his patreon and join his NTR discord to give more suggestions for the direction taken.

And for non NTR fans, femdom and maledom fans and Futa fans( I am more of maledom and Futa and non NTR fan) you should also subscribe to his patreon even at 3$ minimum, join his discord and make your voice known for the kind of content you want to have. LustSeekers will listen to your requests.

He is a good Dev to the point he gives detailed reply to your messages in patreon, replies in the discord chat, checks what bugs are happening from the discord and improves upon the game as time goes. So be a subscriber and make your requests known for the kind of content you want. I am sure that LustSeekers will take your requests into consideration for his future updates.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Bound by Lust [v0.4.2] [LustSeekers] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.4.1.5 -> v0.4.2 [641 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: v0.4.1.5 -> v0.4.2 [643 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Is this full game compressed or just the update? I don't know how these things work

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Is this full game compressed or just the update? I don't know how these things work
Only the Update as the " Update only " in the title tells you. If you want the compression search for that one :) Should be a page or two behind my post.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Definitely wouldn't call that animated when you have to constantly click for it to appear animated. It should be fully animated during sex scenes without you having to constantly click.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
it is an awesome story,it would be super cool if the girls are at risk of turning into succubi themselves or they're personality changes so much they full on Bimbo. But I really love the whole demon infection idea.

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
So to all the NTR fans who have taken over the thread since last update and appreciate this new direction, I hope just as you are hollering over here, please be a subscriber to LustSeekers in patreon. He is a good person to the point this update was his token of appreciation to a long time subscriber of his.

LustSeekers is currently the top rated Honey Select animator, for me at the very least, with his high level of custom animation that is unseen on this site. He also takes into consideration his subscriber's request. So if you want more NTR content, please subscribe to him, just as me, support his patreon and join his NTR discord to give more suggestions for the direction taken.

And for non NTR fans, femdom and maledom fans and Futa fans( I am more of maledom and Futa and non NTR fan) you should also subscribe to his patreon even at 3$ minimum, join his discord and make your voice known for the kind of content you want to have. LustSeekers will listen to your requests.

He is a good Dev to the point he gives detailed reply to your messages in patreon, replies in the discord chat, checks what bugs are happening from the discord and improves upon the game as time goes. So be a subscriber and make your requests known for the kind of content you want. I am sure that LustSeekers will take your requests into consideration for his future updates.
Exactly, you couldn't say it better friend, support the creator if you are really grateful for the development of the game or if you really want me to develop more ntr or futa or whatever you prefer, because I really believe that he is one of the few developers that really listens to the who support him.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
what do I have to do to start the ntr route? I thought I had it but the scenes im reading here arent happening in my game or has someone a save with the ntr scenes for me?

kokalan1

Dec 26, 2019
At the moment Sun came in the game the main character lost his role and he keeps losing it with each update .Better Antana to make contract with Sun instead. At least Sun don't need to; Do the dishes , do yoga ,mark them ,sleep with Karen 3,4 times to be able to fuck her. He needed 1 Video to do the job and I forgot the main character can sleep with Karen after Sleep over in Sun house . The game start to go Different way The Main character do 1 wank when Sun mom was showering and 1 Bj when she masturbate and Sun Fucks Karen all possible ways even his dick is bigger . So Who is the Main Char? At some Point I feel sorry for Antana .The red succubus will rule. Karen will be the biggest Slut in the game. I don't now the dialog :I love you: when sleep with her somehow lost its meaning. Atleast NTR will be enough for Antana to hate her self to be with contract with the main character. Let's Hope the game don't go that way.:rolleyes::oops:

Last edited:

Nono64

Jul 12, 2024
Dear lustSeekers, I have played the game for the first time and have noticed you have stuff in the game that I do not like (even though theoretically I should have opted out of and coincidently should not be able to tell you in detail how many veins are on sun's throbbing cock, but I can and I will). Even though your game is doing well it would do better if it was only made for me, Your patreons or anyone else with slightly different kinks then me shouldn't matter. Please rectify this issue.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes