Insoniria

Dec 20, 2022
If you went the NTR route, you can go to his room and check his camera mounted on a tripod, and on his nightstand are two clickable items with more content on each.

I can't click anywhere in the room and I used a save they shared here that had ntr active

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
And even if you don't do the NTR, knwoing that Karen would fall on her knees to worship some random big dicked fat loser with zero effort on his part really damages my view of the character.
A lot of people feel this way, and a lot of devs don't seem to get this. Making NTR optional, while better than making it mandatory, is still far from an ideal solution. Optional or not, there's always a shitshow surrounding this topic. Not talking about this game in particular, just in general.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Long time supporter that was waiting a long time for the commission when I had the custom character tier. He's one of the top supporters.
Also another premise about why the content is presented as is.
There are some story element as to why Sun is able to do this, It's not because Karen prefers him over MC. Check on Nina in the morning, talk to her about her drinking problem, she will hint something (As I update the house a bit more there will be more information when you get to explore it.). Mc will reach that level of hardcore with her too, but because he's the MC he gets to develop the relationship with her. Sun doesn't have the time and I also don't have the material time to develop their relationship. The MC has to have a feeling of progression, Sun doesn't need that, he's there to satisfy NTR fans.
Is it only a chemical thing with Sun? I thought it was always funny with the various fetishes you introduced, you always bake into the dialogue the stuff that is the standard MO for that type of fetish. Whether it be the futa, the piss, femdom, or ntr, you always seemed to like writing dialogue that catered to the base of what a fetish was. This update especially with Anath's dialogue, and then some of drunk Karen dialogue, I thought it was intentional to sow in those types of remarks common to the tag.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
I think the issue just isn't the NTR. Its just the way Dev develop NTR is egregious. Karen as with MC turns out to be a more romantic slow to open women that we build rapport with before being able to have sex with her and its not even hardcore maledom type like you can do with Natalie. its is kind of vanilla loving hardcore.

But with Sun, its like she goes from 0 to 100 allowing Sun to do extremely hardcore maledom things to her. Its like a complete 180 turn from her previous character. Sun put zero effort and reaped rewards far greater. If lets say with an update Karen got that level of hardcore scenes with MC, well it won't have been egregious. Instead we now live with this knowledge that Karen is willing to do these level of depraved things with someone who put zero effort in wooing her yet not with the MC.

And its not like normal NTR where the character is not endowed or something or not good at giving pleasure. MC is big can get even bigger , had a prime succubus supporting him but Sun pulled a much hardcore feat compared to MC, which makes like look like a complete loser.
Why you guys complaining? You both subscribed to his patreon so you guys have been funding this shit, and its not like its just turned like this suddenly its been a while now.
Ntr "avoidable" games always go like that, for it to exists the LIs have to degraded to some sumb sluts that would allow themselves to be treated like trash but play hard to get with the dumbass MC, of course.
It really is the people that keep paying for the game the ones at fault, not the one cuck asking for commissions.
If he had lost support when he added ntr first, then he would not have kept going in that direction. But since people just kept supporting, well, you cant complain. So just enjoy the game and keep "avoiding" the other content, since avoidable its ok, right?
Also how can you have ntr and not have MC be a loser , thats the while point of ntr :ROFLMAO:

kok59

May 23, 2020
How to trigger karen ntr scenes? I played the games 2 times with ntr on and ntr optional. Still nothing happens. Is there any particular choices I need to do I specifically to trigger them? I don't understand.

red_dragonbro

Jun 16, 2023
Wait MC got one hardcore scene with Nina, Sun got four Hardcore scene with Karen. How is that equivalent? MC got only Vaginal and pee scenes wit Nina, Sun got Facefuck, pee, Vaginal and Anal with Karen. Those two are not comparable in any way. That was not an equivalent exchange. It would be been understandable if MC got to do that much with Nina as Sun got with Karen.
how to trigger the anal scene sun and Karen? arent only this 3 scenes?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
so if I understand this right, to play the latest version (0.4.2) compressed, I need to download your compressions:

v0.3.9.7
Universal: v0.3.9.5 -> v0.3.9.7 Special [634 MB]
Universal: v0.3.9.7 Special -> v0.3.9.8 Special [4,79 MB]
Win/Linux: v0.3.9.8 Special -> v0.4.1.5 [934 MB]
Win/Linux: v0.4.1.5 -> v0.4.2 [641 MB]

Did I get that right?
Additionally how do I play a compressed version if they're all updaters and the original post which contains:

both link give an error - file not found :/
By downloading the latest compressed version? Search helps.
You also can patch it through from v0.3.9.5. The links that are both offline are not needed. It was a hotfix, that only contained script changes, those scripts are overwritten in a later version anyways.

dutbroisfunny

May 13, 2023
Long time supporter that was waiting a long time for the commission when I had the custom character tier. He's one of the top supporters.
Also another premise about why the content is presented as is.
There are some story element as to why Sun is able to do this, It's not because Karen prefers him over MC. Check on Nina in the morning, talk to her about her drinking problem, she will hint something (As I update the house a bit more there will be more information when you get to explore it.). Mc will reach that level of hardcore with her too, but because he's the MC he gets to develop the relationship with her. Sun doesn't have the time and I also don't have the material time to develop their relationship. The MC has to have a feeling of progression, Sun doesn't need that, he's there to satisfy NTR fans.
I don't think that u have to explain everything here. Most of people here don't pay you anything and still they have a lot of options to satisfy themselves through this game, as for me I understand that u have to work for living and it's even great that u really listen to ur subs and add a lot off different content which they ask for.
I think people should understand that u have some obligations for ur patrons and that is why this update was NTR focused.
The game is great and I hope that there will be some more rich subs that will pay for content I prefer and u'll have some more money to realize all of your ideas in this game with an opportunity to work more on this game.
Good Luck.

dutbroisfunny

May 13, 2023
Yeah. Sadly I really did enjoy this game a few updates ago. Now it's just some bullshit NTR game. Oh well.
There are only two NTR scenes in game. In one of them u may NTR the other guy if u want and even if u decided that MC will be cucked in this scene at the second part of the scene you may fuck the girl together with another guy, so it's not even NTR cause u may decide what will happen.

And there are several small NTR scenes with Sun which may be united all together in a one big scene.

Then you may check the gallery of the game to see how many other scenes u have and all of them are not NTR.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes