dutbroisfunny

May 13, 2023
I think one thing you can do is to keep your main save as NTR off permanently so that Karen NTR won't happen. And use the save from the thread here to see the scenes. If in future LustSeekers update Karen's path with this level of hardcore scenes, it will be worth it. But for this update I think like you I too am bit disappointed because Sun got a much better reward for far lesser effort.
MC fucked Nina brutally and then pissed in her womb without doing anything too.

And as I mentioned before LustSeeker subs were deciding what will be in this update and they decide what kind of content will be in most of updates.
As for me I love futa/femdom content, but I dislike NTR too, but I am not angry with update cause I'm not paying to an author even a penny and I understasnd that he needs those money from his subs and that is why he made an update like this.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
MC fucked Nina brutally and then pissed in her womb without doing anything too.

And as I mentioned before LustSeeker subs were deciding what will be in this update and they decide what kind of content will be in most of updates.
As for me I love futa/femdom content, but I dislike NTR too, but I am not angry with update cause I'm not paying to an author even a penny and I understasnd that he needs those money from his subs and that is why he made an update like this.
Wait MC got one hardcore scene with Nina, Sun got four Hardcore scene with Karen. How is that equivalent? MC got only Vaginal and pee scenes wit Nina, Sun got Facefuck, pee, Vaginal and Anal with Karen. Those two are not comparable in any way. That was not an equivalent exchange. It would be been understandable if MC got to do that much with Nina as Sun got with Karen.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Simply because the one who commissioned the scene requested a focus on those scenes for this release. I'm already preparing more scenes for MC and Nina that didn't make it for the full release. I understand the frustration for some people that didn't find the MC route as satisfing even by adding extra scenes exclusive to the normal route with both Karen and Nina.
There will be an update adding some extra stuff for the MC too.

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
Simply because the one who commissioned the scene requested a focus on those scenes for this release. I'm already preparing more scenes for MC and Nina that didn't make it for the full release. I understand the frustration for some people that didn't find the MC route as satisfing even by adding extra scenes exclusive to the normal route with both Karen and Nina.
does the 4.1.5 incest patch work for the lastest version?

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I think a maledom route update with Karen for MC like you did with Natalie would be the best. You can add those hardcore scenes without affecting the previous scenes.

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Hi. I found a bug if you start new game. First time at Nina/Sun house, if you enter in Nina room when she mastrubating, after that there choice, show Sun at scholl video or not. If you chose don't show it, game think you chose show that video, and after leaving school, that scene whem MC showing video to Sun, looping every single day when you leave school. Like same old bug with the shop.

Aug 9, 2018
I think the issue is the hardcore level of Sun/Karen scenes is pure maledom content which the MC doesn't have. I think MC didn't have this level of hardcore scenes with Karen. If lets say MC had this level of hardcore scenes with Karen as a maledom part, it won't have felt egregious. Only with Natalie were this level of hardcore scenes, and even those pale compared to Sun/Karen scenes. If the same level of scenes MC had with Karen, this wouldn't feel an issue. MC had to make a lot of effort to get close to Karen. Sun didn't put even a fraction of that effort. On the contrary, what Sun got to do with Karen is several times more hardcore than what MC did with Karen. So Sun put much less effort but got several times better reward compared to MC.
Agreed, this is always one of the biggest problems with NTR, when the women go 0 to 100 for other guys but then take months and months to get there with MC it makes them feel like whores at worst and mentally handicapped at best.

And even if you don't do the NTR, knwoing that Karen would fall on her knees to worship some random big dicked fat loser with zero effort on his part really damages my view of the character.

Out of curiosity, where are these NTR commissions coming from? I'm subscribed on patreon and there's never any polls or anything, nor is there any tier that has "commissioned in game scenes" as a reward.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Hi. I found a bug if you start new game. First time at Nina/Sun house, if you enter in Nina room when she mastrubating, after that there choice, show Sun at scholl video or not. If you chose don't show it, game think you chose show that video, and after leaving school, that scene whem MC showing video to Sun, looping every single day when you leave school. Like same old bug with the shop.
what version are u playing is it the compressed?

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Agreed, this is always one of the bgigest problems with NTR, when the women go 0 to 100 for other guys but then take months and months to get there with MC it makes them feel like whores at worst and mentally handicapped at best.

And even you don't do the NTR, knwoing that Karen would fall on her knees to worship some random big dicked fat loser with zero effort on his part really damanges my view of the character.

Out of curioisty, where are these NTR commisions coming from? I'm subscribed on patreon and there's never any polls or anything, nor is there any tier that has "commisioned in game scenes" as a reward.
I am also subscribed but never got any such posts. Maybe discord or private message.

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
A shame. I liked this game but it has already become another game with ntr and the thread has consequently become ntr followers territory. Anyone who reads the last pages of comments will see that the people from not ntr have practically disappeared. If that was what the dev wanted, goal achieved
It is respectable that you don't like it, it is understandable, but friend, there is no need to dramatize, the game clearly has everything, that is the good thing, the truth is that it is not confined to a single genre, the game has everything and that is what it even does that the game can be played more than once with different approaches and not get bored.
If you are not open to exploring different genres such as futa and everything that has been added so far, then there is no point.

Reactions: Krat0$

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
It is respectable that you don't like it, it is understandable, but friend, there is no need to dramatize, the game clearly has everything, that is the good thing, the truth is that it is not confined to a single genre, the game has everything and that is what it even does that the game can be played more than once with different approaches and not get bored.
If you are not open to exploring different genres such as futa and everything that has been added so far, then there is no point.
I think the issue just isn't the NTR. Its just the way Dev develop NTR is egregious. Karen as with MC turns out to be a more romantic slow to open women that we build rapport with before being able to have sex with her and its not even hardcore maledom type like you can do with Natalie. its is kind of vanilla loving hardcore.

But with Sun, its like she goes from 0 to 100 allowing Sun to do extremely hardcore maledom things to her. Its like a complete 180 turn from her previous character. Sun put zero effort and reaped rewards far greater. If lets say with an update Karen got that level of hardcore scenes with MC, well it won't have been egregious. Instead we now live with this knowledge that Karen is willing to do these level of depraved things with someone who put zero effort in wooing her yet not with the MC.

And its not like normal NTR where the character is not endowed or something or not good at giving pleasure. MC is big can get even bigger , had a prime succubus supporting him but Sun pulled a much hardcore feat compared to MC, which makes like look like a complete loser.

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
I did dude, I used a save from here, whose save was NTR ON,I turn it off,but still saw everything.Damn it.
For now, friend, there is little point in trying that since at the moment the routes are not well defined, so the scenes will end up appearing because there is no more story at the moment.

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
I think the issue just isn't the NTR. Its just the way Dev develop NTR is egregious. Karen as with MC turns out to be a more romantic slow to open women that we build rapport with before being able to have sex with her and its not even hardcore maledom type like you can do with Natalie. its is kind of vanilla loving hardcore.

But with Sun, its like she goes from 0 to 100 allowing Sun to do extremely hardcore maledom things to her. Its like a complete 180 turn from her previous character. Sun put zero effort and reaped rewards far greater. If lets say with an update Karen got that level of hardcore scenes with MC, well it won't have been egregious. Instead we now live with this knowledge that Karen is willing to do these level of depraved things with someone who put zero effort in wooing her yet not with the MC.

And its not like normal NTR where the character is not endowed or something or not good at giving pleasure. MC is big can get even bigger , had a prime succubus supporting him but Sun pulled a much hardcore feat compared to MC, which makes like look like a complete loser.
You are absolutely right about that, I cannot deny it. I think it was a mistake that the route was not built better. The truth is that it was a 10 that I let you see the other update of the video that Sun makes with Karen. This update that from a simple video jumps from 10 to 100, I also consider that the impact of the route was missing after the scenes, for example, that the dialogues would change or that mini scenes would appear where the impact could be noticed, but well, you have to understand that the developer does the best he can with the support he receives, I consider that if more people subscribed and supported the developer, you could work harder on the updates and they would come out faster.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes