NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I thought the protagonist was perfectly fine, then again i have been playing the more submissive route with him, what can i say i love femdom i mean the game my friend is making that's in my signature speaks for itself.

That said it's good that the game has branching paths for your MC, if you take the more "chad" approach he should act like a chad, if you take the opposite he should act more submissive, but it can't be a on and off switch is what people need to understand, it needs to be gradual otherwise it makes no sense. The most basic protagonist journey 101 tells you that that a protagonist starts from the bottom and then climbs up the ladder as the story goes on. There are very rare times when that's not the case but then the whole story is also structured to fit that as well.

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Screen touching doesn't seem to work at all in the mobile version
The VN part at the very first seems to work fine but when the game starts and i try to interact with the 3 womens after having dinner, the leave button or the girls doesn't seem to be clicked on
No interactions whatsoever
Is it a promblem of the game otself?or is it the matter of the mobile porting
I need help plz

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
LustSeekers The patch to fix the name changing to None is not working. For me when I get to the meeting Anoth after the sex and in the middle of the backstory my character's name changes to None

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
What an incredible game, ours made me spend hours and hours playing and still not finished, it became one of my favorites very easy. almost everything in this game is well done and detailed, scenarios, characters (design and personality) movement (eyes, mouths, hands etc),Soundtrack,Sound effects.
But of course it still needs to improve in certain parts, I will separate it into three parts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for making a huge text, when you have a game that meets my expectations, I really like to put my feelings in them because I feel it is worth giving attention to something so great and well done, I would really like to help by donating But i don't have money and no job :( , all I can do is give you moral support to continue with this incredible game. Sorry again for my English, it's not my native language (Google Translate)

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Screen touching doesn't seem to work at all in the mobile version
The VN part at the very first seems to work fine but when the game starts and i try to interact with the 3 womens after having dinner, the leave button or the girls doesn't seem to be clicked on
No interactions whatsoever
Is it a promblem of the game otself?or is it the matter of the mobile porting
I need help plz
Can't really help there, I didn't make the mobile port, sorry.
LustSeekers The patch to fix the name changing to None is not working. For me when I get to the meeting Anoth after the sex and in the middle of the backstory my character's name changes to None
There's no patch to fix that, you just have to start a new game, input the name again and reload your save file. It should fix the problem.
What an incredible game, ours made me spend hours and hours playing and still not finished, it became one of my favorites very easy. almost everything in this game is well done and detailed, scenarios, characters (design and personality) movement (eyes, mouths, hands etc),Soundtrack,Sound effects.
But of course it still needs to improve in certain parts, I will separate it into three parts:

Sorry for making a huge text, when you have a game that meets my expectations, I really like to put my feelings in them because I feel it is worth giving attention to something so great and well done, I would really like to help by donating But i don't have money and no job :( , all I can do is give you moral support to continue with this incredible game. Sorry again for my English, it's not my native language (Google Translate)

Appreciate the feedback! I'm always trying to improve the game in every aspect but for now I can only do so much with the time I have since this is a one-man project. Hopefully in the future I can hire somebody to help me bring out more polished content, but for now I need to prioritize stuff for each version that comes out.

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Quite enjoying the game so far, I've got my fingers crossed for Kaitlyn to get some time in the limelight next update, but if not there's plenty of other characters I like. (Being able to put a smile on Kaoru's (sp?) face would make my day, too.)

Reactions: LustSeekers

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Gotta say, i was wrong about this game. I thought the intro was great and then it starts sucking after that. But playin it again, i was very wrong. The game is actually really good with some of the hottest sex scenes even with no intercourse happening. The guy knows how to create sexual atmosphere.

Tho I still think the sandbox in this game sucks. Feels more like a burden than something the game benefits from.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I hope we to see more Vanessa next update. She's absolutely gorgeous!

Reactions: Anthony2

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I apologize in advance, but I can't help but ask. The game has (3 letters) content, but it is not in the tags. (It is in the genres). Maybe you should add it to your tags as well? I mean, this content is in the game, albeit avoidable.
If I misunderstood something, please explain.
And also I want to know in advance about the ratio of content mp / fp.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes