eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
I'm missing quite a number of scenes in the gallery.
3 in page 6 (botom two and middle right)
1 in page 7

May I know how to get those? Are they all NTR related?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm missing quite a number of scenes in the gallery.
2 in page 4 (top right and below it)
3 in page 6 (botom two and middle right)
1 in page 7

May I know how to get those? Are they all NTR related?
Page 4 are indeed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Page 6, are
page 7 is also

Edit: worth noting the Dev said in the future, he will fix the gallery so it doesn't show the locked screens of content you can't get because you have that content turned off.

Reactions: User1230

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I have a question that i've not yet seen asked does Karma and love points have any effect on the Ntr stuff?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I have a question that i've not yet seen asked does Karma and love points have any effect on the Ntr stuff?
In the current game no. In the future, I'm sure it will play a role for something. As of now, the cast is being established. So basically this is still the "getting to know them" phase. So to clarify, it has no bearing on any of the NTR content at present. Down the line, who knows? I would think it will, but until we get there, I don't know for certain.

Aug 18, 2018
I've already gone to the point where I think most options are said with future updates, but some scenes are still locked in the gallery... I do have ntr/futa/etc disabled and are those the options that locked the scenes?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I've already gone to the point where I think most options are said with future updates, but some scenes are still locked in the gallery... I do have ntr/futa/etc disabled and are those the options that locked the scenes?
No futa in game yet so its not that, most likely its the NTR scenes that are locked. Another culprit that people miss is some dream sequence/interactions, but without knowing which are missing from your list, I'm going to say they are most likely the NTR ones.

Aug 18, 2018
No futa in game yet so its not that, most likely its the NTR scenes that are locked. Another culprit that people miss is some dream sequence/interactions, but without knowing which are missing from your list, I'm going to say they are most likely the NTR ones.
Thank you

Aug 18, 2018
I got another question, so I've hit the mark with the future build for the dream sequences and I don't think there's a way to get out of the dream unless I missed something. I was only able to get out of it by scrolling back thanks to the game engine allowing it.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I got another question, so I've hit the mark with the future build for the dream sequences and I don't think there's a way to get out of the dream unless I missed something. I was only able to get out of it by scrolling back thanks to the game engine allowing it.
You should have an hourglass icon you can use to skip time end eventually sleep, so you can go back to the male MC.
Yo LustSeekers did you model the principal after Anri Okita?
Not at all, but now that you mention it, she does resemble an older Anri Okita.:unsure:
need some sort of progress tracker for this
Working on it.

Reactions: stevei0121

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
How it is that as usual main "hero" is such a weak potato again - not even able to talk back ? lol is he again mentally retarded or a child living in adult body? Common, give men power "to talk back" :D

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I LOVE This Game So far!!
I Love Jane & Kaitlyn (I Think Kaitlyn IS, or will be Serena's Real sister)
I'm Not Sure If That Info has been revealed yet, or in a future update,...
Obviously Serena & Anath are My Favorites!!

This Game REALLY Needs a Walk-thru now.
(So Much going on; things can be missed)

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes