Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
LustSeekers will the shop scenes with the female character be necessary to advance her story or can we completely skip them? I am not really interested in seeing the female mc being sexually harassed by the shop owner.

Reactions: 0culus

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Those are 2 NTR scenes so if you selected that option OFF you're good, in next releases I will figure out how to hide scenes that are not supposed to be unlocked.
Nice! So I'm complete everything then, I must say this game was 1 of the best fantasy game with effective and easy to track sandbox system. The grind wasn't hard but enjoyable, the event was very great, the spacing between interact to learn about the character lead to romantic moment and finally to sex was very good and balance,.... I don't have any complain about the game beside want more fantasy race characters to appear in MC modern world or have a way for him to truly interact with and walk between the Dream world and pull some of them out of the dream, that would be awesome

Reactions: LustSeekers

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
LustSeekers will the shop scenes with the female character be necessary to advance her story or can we completely skip them? I am not really interested in seeing the female mc being sexually harassed by the shop owner.
I plan to put extra choices and different interactions there too. That's not going to be necessary to advance, don't worry. If the male MC events don't take too much time to make for the next release, I will add more for the female too.

• Love
Reactions: thevoid089

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I plan to put extra choices and different interactions there too. That's not going to be necessary to advance, don't worry. If the male MC events don't take too much time to make for the next release, I will add more for the female too.
Oh cool, I usually am not a fan of female mcs but I am really curious to see her story.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to add in: I'm kinda like the Ghost girl when go to the Shop and hope that we would have more content with her, like after the event she would either move to MC house and live with him or go to Serena house and you could visit her for more lewd action. The more fantasy and supernatural girls in this game the better

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Forgot to add in: I'm kinda like the Ghost girl when go to the Shop and hope that we would have more content with her, like after the event she would either move to MC house and live with him or go to Serena house and you could visit her for more lewd action. The more fantasy and supernatural girls in this game the better
I am 100% with you on that!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
She definitely going to reappear soon ;).
Also if you guys like the game and have some time, do leave a review, it would help me a lot!
I never reviewing game before so maybe this will be the first game I did, I need to playing a little more to make sure to give a fair review

Reactions: LustSeekers

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
Is very nice game, i love the design and the animation, but i have one problem, when i go to the gallery and move to page 4/7 i get this error:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Grid not completely full.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 353, in render
return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 432, in render
raise Exception("Grid not completely full.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bound by Lust 0.3.4
Mon Jan 11 18:37:58 2021
```

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Is very nice game, i love the design and the animation, but i have one problem, when i go to the gallery and move to page 4/7 i get this error:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 353, in render
return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\gigib\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc_compressed\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 432, in render
raise Exception("Grid not completely full.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bound by Lust 0.3.4
Mon Jan 11 18:37:58 2021
```
Did you download the bugfix?

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Damn wish there was more content for red succubus(or demon or whatever the heck are they) man I really love her design I mean the blue one is good too but nothing beats the red one hope i will see more of her.
Also, this game is awesome hope it will be more popular in the coming days I will definitely leave a review once i reach the end of the latest update.

Last edited:

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Is it just me or is anyone else having the 1 2 -> glitch where it just keeps taking you back to the principle scene?

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Really really enjoyed this game. I blew through it in about 3 hours or so. Wish there was more content :cry:

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes