thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Any way to progress Karens story? When I talk to her in the kitchen, the MC says I should try in the garden during the evening. But it's always Jane who's sitting in the garden.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
For me, an amazing story and a great approach to the subject of fantasy. An adventure full of sexy demons and beautiful women with big tits and asses and what is not to like here. I am already looking forward to the next update. Great job and good luck :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: LustSeekers

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
started out trying this as a "what the hell, why not" and ended up enjoying it, writing can be a little bland but its enjoyable none the less, if the dev sees this keep up the great work im curious to see how this goes

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
just a question is there a futa option in this release or will it be for future still?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Any way to progress Karens story? When I talk to her in the kitchen, the MC says I should try in the garden during the evening. But it's always Jane who's sitting in the garden.
You can find her doing yoga in the garden before dinner.
just a question is there a futa option in this release or will it be for future still?
There will be one in the next release. :)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Wish the foot content had a toggle like the other stuff, the peeing too (maybe with that one we could get a shower scene instead). Loving the game so far!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Restarting due to saves being broken made one thing glaringly obvious, there is a lack of content during the school period. Once the initial events and such are finished it's a dead section of every single day that can't be avoided and that is a killjoy.

In lieu of actual content perhaps a way to quickly transition from waking up to the Afternoon/Evening phase could be added if only to condense the eightish clicks currently needed to go to school and then leave.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Restarting due to saves being broken made one thing glaringly obvious, there is a lack of content during the school period. Once the initial events and such are finished it's a dead section of every single day that can't be avoided and that is a killjoy.

In lieu of actual content perhaps a way to quickly transition from waking up to the Afternoon/Evening phase could be added if only to condense the eightish clicks currently needed to go to school and then leave.
You can skip time by sleeping in your bed, and in this version you can also do it in the morning.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Hi, I've noticed there's some strong femdom vibes coming from this game in which we frequently are invited to watch unavoidable instances of the MC taking passive roles and/or felling powerless to being manhandled or lead by a number of the heroines.

I don't want to sound like I'm bitching about the fetish but since there's maledom in the tags too, Id like to ask if there's going to be some more scenes going this direction in the future or some tone shift in this regard.
I mean, is the MC going to act in a more assertive manner in the future?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Hi, I've noticed there's some strong femdom vibes coming from this game in which we frequently are invited to watch unavoidable instances of the MC taking passive roles and/or felling powerless to being manhandled or lead by a number of the heroines.

I don't want to sound like I'm bitching about the fetish but since there's maledom in the tags too, Id like to ask if there's going to be some more scenes going this direction in the future or some tone shift in this regard
It's all about building up the moment where you take control, or you get controlled.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
For people having problem with the Gallery and the Library copy and paste the content of this patch into the game, it should fix it. It also fixes some grammatical errors.
Patch :

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
It's all about building up the moment where you take control, or you get controlled.
I see but take for example the involuntary footjob scene at the couch. There doesn't seem to be an option not to squirm and let the heroine basically force the MC to cum. The MC is powerless throughout the whole experience and the only option given was whether he wanted to beg or not at the end when he'd already endured the whole thing anyways, making the question kind of pointless.

This "tone" thing is is what I'm more after with my question, and again, It's completely fine if the MC is supposed to act more passively by design, I just wanted to ask if that's going to keep being a thing all the way to the end

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Yes, it's by design, like I said in the previews post "It's all about building up the moment where you take control, or you get controlled." There wouldn't be any progression if the main character was a dominant chad right at the start and this game is also about that aspect.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Yes, it's by design, like I said in the previews post "It's all about building up the moment where you take control, or you get controlled." There wouldn't be any progression if the main character was a dominant chad right at the start and this game is also about that aspect.
Got it then. Thanks for the time answering me and wish you success with the game.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So I start a new game since it says old saves will break the game, and i input my name but then for some reason after Natalie accosts jane, my MC name changes to "None"

Bobincob

Mar 6, 2018
I'm having the exact same name issue as Spyderwraith. I've been trying everything, but my name refuses to change from None. Anyone know any fixes?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes