peleringris

Jun 9, 2020
Not sure how helpful the log will be yet I'm getting a error during my first event with Sofie at the library when she finds a unexpected magazine:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Sofie_LIB_EV.rpy", line 224, in <module>
NameError: name 'sofhairselect' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "housefront.rpyc", line 822, in script call
  File "Firstday.rpyc", line 4359, in script call
  File "housEveningEvents.rpyc", line 297, in script call
  File "Firstday.rpyc", line 2336, in script call
  File "Sofie_LIB_EV.rpyc", line 224, in script
  File "D:\_\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\_\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\_\BoundbyLust-0.3.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bound by Lust 0.3.4
Sun Jan 10 13:55:54 2021

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
If you stare to much at yulia, anath should give you a scene where she grows some abs/muscles, she would look great with a toned body IMO :O

Reactions: burke5

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
So what does it mean by multiple protagonists? We view from both the perspective of both dude and the blue lady? What perspective are the sex scenes going to be in?

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
In the second art class, when we drew the flower, first there was the MC name I entered at the beginning of the game and then when Vanessa "puts" us into a trance the name suddenly became Danny.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Not sure how helpful the log will be yet I'm getting a error during my first event with Sofie at the library when she finds a unexpected magazine:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
For people getting this error here's a little patch, just copy and paste it inside the game folder.

If you stare to much at yulia, anath should give you a scene where she grows some abs/muscles, she would look great with a toned body IMO :O
She will :)
So what does it mean by multiple protagonists? We view from both the perspective of both dude and the blue lady? What perspective are the sex scenes going to be in?
Two separate stories. You will unlock the female protagonist while playing the male one.

Reactions: spitfire335

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
there's a bug that brings me to the main menu it keeps happening when talking to jane,elena and serena
After you've talked to who between the three of them?
In the second art class, when we drew the flower, first there was the MC name I entered at the beginning of the game and then when Vanessa "puts" us into a trance the name suddenly became Danny.
Did you start a new game?

Reactions: Ruslan1

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Did you start a new game?
Yes started a new game. After some experimentation and thinking I assume that the change of nickname to Danny happens not only in the art class, but also in any other events after the first dream about saving the girl (FMC). For example, sex with Anath

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Maybe there is a console command to change the name? I don't want to play Danny at all.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I'll try and upload a patch with the fix later today.
Yes started a new game. After some experimentation and thinking I assume that the change of nickname to Danny happens not only in the art class, but also in any other events after the first dream about saving the girl (FMC). For example, sex with Anath
So if you access any sex scene before the dream sequence, the name doesn't change?

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I'll try and upload a patch with the fix later today.

So if you access any sex scene before the dream sequence, the name doesn't change?
Yes BEFORE the dream about the FMC being saved from jail, everything was fine. Then the next day I went to school and then to my second art class and in the process the name was changed.
I downloaded the save Before painting and went to patrol instead (there was a short scene with the principal drawn on the wall) then went home and had sex with Anath and in the process the name changed, then I rollback and went to dream.
After the dream I went back to school (the name was still mine) and then went to Serena's ( the event with the appearance of the bunny) and near the end of the event the name was Danny again.

No matter which way I try, sooner or later the name changes to Danny.
It looks like it really has something to do with sex animations...

P.S.
By the way for the FMC chose the default name (just pressed enter), gives the name Claire and Laila friend that we meet at the market is also called Claire, not very easy to read their dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: tali713

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Yes BEFORE the dream about the FMC being saved from jail, everything was fine. Then the next day I went to school and then to my second art class and in the process the name was changed.
I downloaded the save Before painting and went to patrol instead (there was a short scene with the principal drawn on the wall) then went home and had sex with Anath and in the process the name changed, then I rollback and went to dream.
After the dream I went back to school (the name was still mine) and then went to Serena's ( the event with the appearance of the bunny) and near the end of the event the name was Danny again.

No matter which way I try, sooner or later the name changes to Danny.
It looks like it really has something to do with sex animations...

P.S.
By the way for the FMC chose the default name (just pressed enter), gives the name Claire and Laila friend that we meet at the market is also called Claire, not very easy to read their dialogue.
Try restarting a new game and then input a new name, after that reload one of your save files and let me know if that changes it.

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I will work on Natalie's update next so yes, she will get some footjob action ;).

I this update I've put a function to filter content and NTR is one of those, you have three choices there, if it's set to OFF, NTR content will NEVER HAPPEN in the story, if it's set to OPT., you'll get CHOICES in the screen when those events are available, when it's set to ON, NTR will ALWAYS HAPPEN.
Great update as always Lustseekers. Anath is just the perfect girl, the other girls are good too but none reach her level. Also glad that there will be some potential futa stuff later on (optional of course so that the people who want to avoid it can).

Reactions: LustSeekers

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Dammit! I saw this game on the list for a while but didn't download and play it until now, now I feel regret that I didn't do it sooner. This game was very good with not just good art and models but the story was extremely great too, I'm enjoy every event and sex scenes in this one without feel bored or furstration with the grind
Every click to any girls or location would be a new event and further explain and expand the story, truly show how good the writing skill developer are and can't wait for more updates

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I tried searching but I'm not entirely sure so I'll ask.
Can you choose to be a female MC from the start? Is she just extra content for the male MC? Can she be an allergic-to-dick lesbian?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I tried searching but I'm not entirely sure so I'll ask.
Can you choose to be a female MC from the start? Is she just extra content for the male MC? Can she be an allergic-to-dick lesbian?
No,Yes and Yes. Best to avoid the shop if you want the lesbian route.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes