tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So have finally finished it but still not 100% sure is this a Harem game or is it one of those games where we spend time with multiple girls yet end up having to choose one? sorry if it's already been asked

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean since you have a succubus with you, with magical powers, It would be weird if in the end you were forced to choose just one girl.

Reactions: tlarsen

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I mean since you have a succubus with you, with magical powers, It would be weird if in the end you were forced to choose just one girl.
Yup! Imagine you control your character to flirt, dating and later have sex with every girls and in the end of the game you go "Nah! Better be loyal and dump all of those bitches that you spend so much time and effort to make them love you"
That would be dumb and truly tragic

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yup! Imagine you control your character to flirt, dating and later have sex with every girls and in the end of the game you go "Nah! Better be loyal and dump all of those bitches that you spend so much time and effort to make them love you"
That would be dumb and truly tragic
Yeah in this type of games where magic is involved it doesn't really make sense to not have a harem route. Anath even hints to the fact that when she gets stronger she might be able to control people.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is she in control of MC?
Do you feel controlled gaming this?
Yeah in this type of games where magic is involved it doesn't really make sense to not have a harem route. Anath even hints to the fact that when she gets stronger she might be able to control people.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is she in control of MC?
Do you feel controlled gaming this?
I don't think she is controlling the mc right now as she said she doesn't have that much power now. I was saying that when she gets more powerful and if she is able to control people she might help the mc get with some of the girls.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
BuuuUUUUuuut .. . when that happends, you are sure she won”t ditch the MC
4 some countless nameless dudes for 1 night stands for eva ?
I don't think she is controlling the mc right now as she said she doesn't have that much power now. I was saying that when she gets more powerful and if she is able to control people she might help the mc get with some of the girls.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Does/did her Sister not already have such power?what if she used it to turn the girls on the Mc

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does/did her Sister not already have such power?what if she used it to turn the girls on the Mc
I mean they have been sealed for a while so her power must have decreased, but I could see that happening if you take the ntr route.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Karen is a gift from god.
Karen best Mom and hottest Milf in the game, beside that maybe only the Milf in the cafe area would be second place. And the third place was tight between the scientist and the painting teacher while the math teacher stay in the 4th and the gym teacher would be the 5th

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
My name keeps changing to "None", anyone knows why?

Edit: Found the bug, my name changes to None after Jane's first titrub by her sis.

Last edited:

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
For people having the name changed to None, it's the bug fix patch I uploaded yesterday, I'm currently fixing the problem and a new patch should be up in a couple of minutes.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
So... she's not JUST A succubus, She's a BLUE SUCCUBUS, and on top of that, a blue succubus FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION... ok cool.

• Haha
Reactions: LustSeekers

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
BUG FIX!
Patch :
MEGA
This should resolve all the bugs in this version. Let me know if you find any other bug and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
I think I have done all the quest and content in this game, but I'm still missing like 2 scenes in the Gallery. It was on page 4/7 and it was pics 2 and 4 if you count them from left to right and start from the above

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I think I have done all the quest and content in this game, but I'm still missing like 2 scenes in the Gallery. It was on page 4/7 and it was pics 2 and 4 if you count them from left to right and start from the above
Those are 2 NTR scenes so if you selected that option OFF you're good, in next releases I will figure out how to hide scenes that are not supposed to be unlocked.

Reactions: thevoid089
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes