eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yes i did. But still have the problem.
Do you know how to use UnRen? The fix worked for me only after I extracted the RPA packages.
*I played the compressed version and I didn't use the incest patch, so I don't know if it messes anything up.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Need to use the Bugfix version, because the incest patch doesn't work with it, cancels out bugfix if you try to use it. So unless there is a new version of the release with the bugfix worked in, or the person making the patch figures a way to combine it with the bugfix, you can use one or the other, but if you use incest patch, you get your name set to "None" after Nat messes with June's breasts when coming down for dinner.

Reactions: Centar

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is there a way/are there plans to make Anath take a more dominate role in the relationship? I'm actually trying to find ways to be submissive wherever I can, but her scenes are almost exclusively the MC being rough/dominate over her. If we get more bad karma/keep letting people treat the MC in a dominate manner, can she possibly become more dominate towards him as well?

Edit: also I think I did about all the content I could do, maybe missed some dream stuff (because I'm not big on it) but where/who is the futa? I couldn't find them at all (and I turned it on completely)

Last edited:

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
LustSeekers im not fan of this gaphic jap normaly but very great game and if i can ask
MC Mom will come in the game one day?
I need to change the relationship in the story because Patreon, but she will appear eventually.
Is there a way/are there plans to make Anath take a more dominate role in the relationship? I'm actually trying to find ways to be submissive wherever I can, but her scenes are almost exclusively the MC being rough/dominate over her. If we get more bad karma/keep letting people treat the MC in a dominate manner, can she possibly become more dominate towards him as well?

Edit: also I think I did about all the content I could do, maybe missed some dream stuff (because I'm not big on it) but where/who is the futa? I couldn't find them at all (and I turned it on completely)
In the next release, Natalie will receive an update so yes, those options will be there for Anath. The first futa girl will also appear in the next release.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
I need to change the relationship in the story because Patreon, but she will appear eventually.

In the next release, Natalie will receive an update so yes, those options will be there for Anath. The first futa girl will also appear in the next release.
Question is there an error going on with the discord server on your end because on mine it doesn't even load up despite being in it. I've tried leaving and rejoining and still doesn't fix it?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

perfect i hope huge tiiiiiiiiiiiits ! the patch will repaired this

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
is there a bug when you sleep? if i do not molest the girls in their sleep and just go to bed it wants me to give a name to a female mc... i have no desire to play a female mc but it seems like it is forcing me to either molest the girls or name a female mc and play on which i am not interested in at all. so i have to keep giving myself bad karma which isnt cool.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
is there a bug when you sleep? if i do not molest the girls in their sleep and just go to bed it wants me to give a name to a female mc... i have no desire to play a female mc but it seems like it is forcing me to either molest the girls or name a female mc and play on which i am not interested in at all. so i have to keep giving myself bad karma which isnt cool.
No! That was the second MC in the Dream world, which didn't have any connect to the guy's world...yet. Maybe it was a way for developer to let players learn more about the lore and story of fantasy races before modern day

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No! That was the second MC in the Dream world, which didn't have any connect to the guy's world...yet. Maybe it was a way for developer to let players learn more about the lore and story of fantasy races before modern day
I think the male mc is probably a descendant of the female mc. Since her father was a guardian it would make sense for the mc to also be a guardian if he is her descendant.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think the male mc is probably a descendant of the female mc. Since her father was a guardian it would make sense for the mc to also be a guardian if he is her descendant.
That might be possible, both MCs did share some resembling traits. Still want that some way both of them would meet each other and having sex, that would be the best incest of the millenia consider how far apart between each generation are

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
probably answered before but with who is the ts content? still nothing after a couple of hours

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure I've done all of the content so far, except for one scene I know I haven't unlocked yet, can anybody tell me what I have to do to trigger this last gallery scene that's still locked?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
probably answered before but with who is the ts content? still nothing after a couple of hours
Next release will have the first one.
I'm pretty sure I've done all of the content so far, except for one scene I know I haven't unlocked yet, can anybody tell me what I have to do to trigger this last gallery scene that's still locked?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you go on the last patrol mission, you don't have to make a noise in the bathroom.

Reactions: dacris69

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Next release will have the first one.

When you go on the last patrol mission, you don't have to make a noise in the bathroom.
Oh so it's a one or the other choice?

Mind if I ask why not do it like the sex scene with the elves where you can go into the gallery and watch the choice you didn't make?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Oh so it's a one or the other choice?

Mind if I ask why not do it like the sex scene with the elves where you can go into the gallery and watch the choice you didn't make?
That scene might be considered NTR, so I decided to put limitations for that one.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes