Bobblah85

Jun 17, 2018
Will I ever have to restart the game again in future updates, or is this just a one time thing for v0.3.4?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should dev ever want to redo / remodel / change UI again, yes.
dev said:
More than 90% of my very first release has been remade.
New function to filter content has been added.
New intro scenes and story update.
New scene gallery.

This is like eating cake: do you not want to eat the whole new passion fruit ambrosia cake?
You just want the scraps?

Reactions: LustSeekers

[Xeikm]

Sep 26, 2017
i started new but when i go to library i get an error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Sofie_LIB_EV.rpy", line 224, in <module>
NameError: name 'sofhairselect' is not defined

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who is Nat?
Is she the winged tatto amazon viking bombshell?
She the blue tight baby butter yumm yumm glowy eyes crunchy babe?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
LustSeekers I probably should have asked this a while back, I know the ntr is avoidable, but is it like, it still happens in the story you just don't see it if you don't want to, or it never happens in the story depending on your choices? There are some games that have "avoidable" NTR but it just means you don't see the scenes but it still happens.

Last edited:

Cyrus123

Apr 16, 2018
I only just started playing, but there was something I wanted to know. Does the mc dominate Natalie or does she ends up dominating him?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
will Anath learn footjob/footworship for the bed interaction in the next update?
I will work on Natalie's update next so yes, she will get some footjob action ;).
LustSeekers I probably should have asked this a while back, I know the ntr is avoidable, but is it like, it still happens in the story you just don't see it if you don't want to, or it never happens in the story depending on your choices? There are some games that have "avoidable" NTR but it just means you don't see the scenes but it still happens.
I this update I've put a function to filter content and NTR is one of those, you have three choices there, if it's set to OFF, NTR content will NEVER HAPPEN in the story, if it's set to OPT., you'll get CHOICES in the screen when those events are available, when it's set to ON, NTR will ALWAYS HAPPEN.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I will work on Natalie's update next so yes, she will get some footjob action ;).

I this update I've put a function to filter content and NTR is one of those, you have three choices there, if it's set to OFF, NTR content will NEVER HAPPEN in the story, if it's set to OPT., you'll get CHOICES in the screen when those events are available, when it's set to ON, NTR will ALWAYS HAPPEN.
Oh cool, I haven't played the new update yet, but that is awesome I can just turn it off and not worry about that stuff.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Bound by Lust [v0.3.4] [LustSeekers] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.26 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.24 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1.38 GB
Compressed MAC Size: 1.36 GB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes