Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The game it's still in early development so karma doesn't affect anything at the moment.
I see. Hopefully it's not being kept track of either yet as that'd be frustrating down the line.

I'm also hoping that the MC gets the chance to not be a passive observer in future Dana content; a non-choice followed by the player just watching as she manhandles the MC was a major turn-off.

A toggle for the Puka's furry/human forms down the line would be appreciated.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah most of the new content is for the female mc. In this case I think it's a good think, because I didn't really like the other path that was available for her. Not a big fan of watching girls getting molested by fat dudes.
Not being mean...but can i skip this content? I'm not a like playing as a female mc.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Not being mean...but can i skip this content? I'm not a like playing as a female mc.
Yes the female MC content is completely optional.
I see. Hopefully it's not being kept track of either yet as that'd be frustrating down the line.

I'm also hoping that the MC gets the chance to not be a passive observer in future Dana content; a non-choice followed by the player just watching as she manhandles the MC was a major turn-off.

A toggle for the Puka's furry/human forms down the line would be appreciated.
Dana, like most of the girls, will have two separate path. So yes, her first interaction with the main character was an "introduction" of her character. In the future she will have more options.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
LustSeekers i want to know if in a future patch after being footdominated be natalie Anath could do the same to the protagonist in the bed at night

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
For now yes, without it you might not be able to see a new scene.

For the people trying to access the female MC, you just need to do the first event with Serena and at night you will unlock the option.
Crap so I have to start over?

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
ok so i read to many negative feed back about navigation in game could some 1 post some screen of game navigation

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
LustSeekers i want to know if in a future patch after being footdominated be natalie Anath could do the same to the protagonist in the bed at night
Of course, she will learn more sex positions as the MC gains more experience with the girls in the city.

Crap so I have to start over?
If you played the game without the patch, don't worry, if you apply it now it should work with older save files too.

ok so i read to many negative feed back about navigation in game could some 1 post some screen of game navigation
It works like most games, you have the entrance of your house where you can access bathroom, garden and kitchen. Then you have the second floor with your room and the girl's rooms. You then have the city map that has 4 districts that you can interact with. Inside each district there are places you can go to. That's about it. Aside from the MC house, there's not much navigation.
I am planning for a hint function that you'll be able to access from your phone in the future.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
New path with the female MC
where is new path? This is damn same path with new content. There nothing about new path. That fat and ugly shop owner still fingers god damn female MC. What a waste of time -_-

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
I like the school setting and how eventually you'll get to bang everyone, but the fantasy elements are a bit hit and miss. Lets see where this one goes. :)

Oh and giant boobs, gotta love giant boobs. :p

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
hello there, i like the game and the animations, i think we need of a skip time option. Also i got the messages fro Dana and Kaoru, but i can't find them. Where are the west wing and kaoru's house? Thanks

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Can the female MC be played entirely on the lesbian path in the future?

Also will we be able to use the succubus girl like a fleshlight when she's in her "small" form?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
hello there, i like the game and the animations, i think we need of a skip time option. Also i got the messages fro Dana and Kaoru, but i can't find them. Where are the west wing and kaoru's house? Thanks
Yeah, time skip is definitely on the list of things to do. For Dana, you'll get a new menu option after the lessons. As of Kaoru's house, it's not in the game yet.
Can the female MC be played entirely on the lesbian path in the future?

Also will we be able to use the succubus girl like a fleshlight when she's in her "small" form?
Yes and yes :)

Man
I don't like to play as female MC
btw
Can i play as male MC only??
Is it possible to choose only male??
You start with the male MC and you will unlock the option to play as the female MC as you play the game. The female MC part is optional.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Trying this game out and it's really good so far! I was just at the part of Jacqueline and was wondering if you wanted to make a new fancy coffee shop name or if it was a typo. In French, Coffee is Café, with the accent on the opposite side :)

1605915500153.png

Now back to the great story! (y)

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes