RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This game is trying to do too much at once to really feel enjoyable imo.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Succubuses are really great in sex, but you really need to be an extra powerful being in energy, because that's what they live on.
It's like a vampire, who needs to suck blood to stay alive.
Developer you should put a product, that will make Mc gain a lot of energy, of course this product Mc would have to find, it would be like a needle in a haystack, that would be really cool.
Sucubus.gif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Succubuses are really great in sex, but you really need to be an extra powerful being in energy, because that's what they live on.
It's like a vampire, who needs to suck blood to stay alive.
Developer you should put a product, that will make Mc gain a lot of energy, of course this product Mc would have to find, it would be like a needle in a haystack, that would be really cool.
View attachment 873908
He already has that product inside him.

It's the whole reason he has a succubus.

Certain people are guardians, able to feed them, he's one of them.

Reactions: LustSeekers

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
I arrived late here for the update and I have a quick question : should I download the bugfix too? or is the main download link already corrected? Thanks in advance :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Bound by Lust [v0.3.3] LustSeekers

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.05 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.13 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.11 GB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bound By Lust v0.3.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Hi!
I arrived late here for the update and I have a quick question : should I download the bugfix too? or is the main download link already corrected? Thanks in advance :)
For now yes, without it you might not be able to see a new scene.

For the people trying to access the female MC, you just need to do the first event with Serena and at night you will unlock the option.

Reactions: eror bos and zh

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Not gonna lie, when I see a game with that kinda of title, and that many tags, I just expect incest XD

Not saying it needs it, just surprised is all. although it is on patreon, so maybe that is why.

Normally when games have that many tags, they have a bit of everything, and given that this has avoidable NTR, I am sure if it wasn't on patreon, it most certainly would have some cest.

edit: "It will try to include almost any fetish." Well my thought had already been answered.

Reactions: Dan_

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
I saw the female protagonist tag, but I'm playing as a dude. Is there a female MC. If so, why wasn't she playable at the start?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes