Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Question: I totally dislike sandbox, but I am very into what I see from the game, in the perspective of potential story and such.

So.. is the sandbox too annoying or an effort worth making?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Question: I totally dislike sandbox, but I am very into what I see from the game, in the perspective of potential story and such.

So.. is the sandbox too annoying or an effort worth making?
My concept of sandbox here is that I want give the player the ability to move on the map as he likes, I don't like to give him a simple menu. You wont be going around picking up or interacting with 1000 items, but moving from point A to point B with some exceptions from time to time.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My concept of sandbox here is that I want give the player the ability to move on the map as he likes, I don't like to give him a simple menu. You wont be going around picking up or interacting with 1000 items, but moving from point A to point B with some exceptions from time to time.
Ok! I'm gonna give it a try. I definitely dislike sandbox, though. That freedom ends up being a waste of time. But I won't denied I am too tempted to at least not try it!

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I stopped playing because the teacher is clearly fucking a love interest and those two friends in the classroom are giving a feeling of ntr to the muscular and intelligent girl and there is the female MC who is inevitably abused, has this improved or is it still the same?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i see that this should also have a female protagonist but i have not noticed anyway too play a fmc am i just stupid or what lol

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
LustSeekers i really liked the game until now, hope you keep working a long time in this game, and i wanted to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
als love Anath designe,she is my favourite girl, and hope she gets an ending as beutiful as she in her route ending in the final bersion.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i see that this should also have a female protagonist but i have not noticed anyway too play a fmc am i just stupid or what lol
if u r so am i. i did the teacher/gym/pool event but nothing regarding a female MC.

might need a walkthrough or something idk. just saw the img folder using unren and apparently im missing "Tent" scenes

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The new female mc path it's much more enjoyable for me, now I can actually enjoy her content.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
if u r so am i. i did the teacher/gym/pool event but nothing regarding a female MC.

might need a walkthrough or something idk. just saw the img folder using unren and apparently im missing "Tent" scenes
i started over apparently you need serena points at 1 too start it i had 2 playing my old save, after that it begins when you sleep.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i started over apparently you need serena points at 1 too start it i had 2 playing my old save, after that it begins when you sleep.
yeah i just slept for a few times then was about to give up. but one final trime before that and it triggered. though so did everyother event but just starting from this update so eh maybe i just needed a certain amount of days? but yeah it seems to be working now.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes