Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Bound by Lust [v0.3.2.2] LustSeekers

Original Size: 1.43 GB

Compressed Size: 958 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey LustSeekers here's a Compressed Version.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Wow, really enjoyed the game so far, think I'm pretty much complete. Question though: Will we need to play the Dream Sequence in order to progress the Main Storyline? Only speaking for myself here, but playing as a Female was a huge downer/turnoff, especially when another dude was allowed to touch her. Just really ain't my thing :confused:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wow, really enjoyed the game so far, think I'm pretty much complete. Question though: Will we need to play the Dream Sequence in order to progress the Main Storyline? Only speaking for myself here, but playing as a Female was a huge downer/turnoff, especially when another dude was allowed to touch her. Just really ain't my thing :confused:
Check earlier posts of dev, he said at this moment it is not required and the female MC is intended to get two more paths in future,one more lesbian based and one more saint like.

Reactions: GrannyJuices

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
finished v0.3.2.1 (all except the dreams since I'm waiting for a not so slutty daughter paths as mentioned in earlier posts..) and only bug I noticed was a missing image if you say you prefer smaller boobs to the TV horror lady so probably no need for v0.3.2.2..
got a lot of interesting content so far!
after the 5 events with each of the housemates there was basically a dead time space.. a button to go straight to sleep would be nice to avoid repeated wasted clicking, or at least when going to bed during that time to add the option to sleep till morning instead of just sleep till midnight then going to sleep again..

lookin forward to the next content release :sneaky:

Reactions: DA22

wellrock6523

Jul 24, 2018
Just came by to say that this is a really good game. Incredible scenes and usually I wouldn't even bother sending a comment but this one is a real diamond in the rough and deserves some praise. Love the scenes, character designs, everything, and the pacing of the content is pretty noteworthy, as well as containing a good deal of variety. Absolutely in the top echelon of renpy games on here to be sure. Glad I gave it a chance. Hope to see more!

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I'm planing for her to have multiple ways to deal with the problem she will encounter. The one I introduced in her first update is corruption, in the next one she will grow an interest towards girl and become more independent. You can even let her be a saint in the future (obviously not right now since there's not enough content). The relationship between the past MC (female) and the future MC (male) will be revealed eventually.
Great game and great story, you're doing a good job here.
BTW: I'm k for the corruption path for the female mc, surely better than see her with other girls.
If you see mc trying to corrupt the school president or other girls, i don't see the problem to see the female mc to be corrupted by the shopkeeper or other men.
More cause i'm k if the female mc is the slutty type

Hpanda4123

Jan 30, 2019
Hi, I've played though all the current content (I think) and let me just say that this game is amazing! But I am for some reason missing one photo in the gallery on the phone. It's the photo on the left and in the middle row, does anyone know how to get it?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes