kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Really liking this game. Yes it's a school setting and demons like other games but a little more original then others and though i do like to see a lil incest in some games this one is just fine without. Also it's nice that this game has some sounds.
I must say that the beginning had me a little worried and glad you didn't go more into detail with what happened to the Guardians family. That lil girl was to adorable for anything to be seen or done so glad the story moved right along.
I'm still playing the game and looking forward to the rest. Might need a harem tag added but like i said i'm still playing so not completely sure.
Wish list: Make the animation loops a little longer before they reset.

Reactions: LustSeekers

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I uploaded a new version on my patreon with some bug fixes and more accessible files for me to patch easily without making you download the whole game again. The updated links will be available here tomorrow as I need to provide 4 more links here.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just hit the sandbox and I ask myself, why does is it always the slim chick that is written as the complete bitch? I prefer Natalie's look but she's such a cunt...

Edit: Just got to Jillian and...yeah I hope I can avoid content with her, there a tipping point in breast size where they are no longer attractive and she well beyond it.

Edit 2: You gave me hope with the lovely Anath intro and then she immediately talks about getting her curves back -_- Guess it's just me, Serena, Heather, and maybe Kaitlyn.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikel8519

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well the new content was nice, only thing was if you already played all older content, rest of the ladies were very much not there and did not move forward. Especially noticeable with the ladies in the home, that are the only ones you can interact with in the evenings and besides Anath also only ones interactable at night and interacting with them then is bad for your karma. :p

Made those periods feel very empty.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I am getting the exact same issue when trying to access the Union Route part of the map - note the spelling of the png on the top...
I think it's a problem with encoding, today I'm updating the game.

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
Enjoying the game so far, just a couple of things that i think would help, showing the days it just seems like you go to school 7 days a week because you don't know what day it is, then you could have saturday sunday off to do other things like part time job/gym, secondly, show the time of day, morning/noon/evening/night.i think that would make it easier to navigate round the different parts of the city, hope that was constructive as i don't wish to appear negative because i am liking this game, has a lot of potential, keep up the good work

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you, vampireprince. The week system will be fully implemented once all teachers have been introduced (2 more). And then I can finally implement the weekend system which will include specific events with character of your choice based on your relationship with them and you can go out with them in various locations like the beach, restaurant etc. The game is still in early development, I have many things to introduce still.

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
Thank you, vampireprince. The week system will be fully implemented once all teachers have been introduced (2 more). And then I can finally implement the weekend system which will include specific events with character of your choice based on your relationship with them and you can go out with them in various locations like the beach, restaurant etc. The game is still in early development, I have many things to introduce still.
Thanks for that, great to hear, looking forward to the next chapter

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well I for one really dislike the 'dreams.' At first I thought it was gonna be a way to bring the daughter into the present but from what I saw and have read in this thread its more of a separate game in which we turn the daughter into a whore?

Not a fan of seeing dudes other than the MC having sex in the first place let alone playing the character partaking but beyond that it's a pretty depressing way to take the story. The player is shown the daughter and we name her so we're suppose to have empathy for her and her plight, but we're basically herded down the path to making her a prostitute or worse?

Honestly when the shopkeeper groped her I immediately reloaded saves and haven't touched 'dreams' since...it's certainly lessened my enjoyment of the game overall.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well I for one really dislike the 'dreams.' At first I thought it was gonna be a way to bring the daughter into the present but from what I saw and have read in this thread its more of a separate game in which we turn the daughter into a whore?

Not a fan of seeing dudes other than the MC having sex in the first place let alone playing the character partaking but beyond that it's a pretty depressing way to take the story. The player is shown the daughter and we name her so we're suppose to have empathy for her and her plight, but we're basically herded down the path to making her a prostitute or worse?

Honestly when the shopkeeper groped her I immediately reloaded saves and haven't touched 'dreams' since...it's certainly lessened my enjoyment of the game overall.
Yeah I felt the same way, I can't see the appeal of her story right now, I know that there are people that like that kind of stuff, but I can't get into it. The dream scenes are something that had the potential to be really cool, they could offer a way to see what happened after they defeated the succubus (I forgot her name). But the whole molestation thing killed it for me.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I felt the same way, I can't see the appeal of her story right now, I know that there are people that like that kind of stuff, but I can't get into it. The dream scenes are something that had the potential to be really cool, they could offer a way to see what happened after they defeated the succubus (I forgot her name). But the whole molestation thing killed it for me.
Welld ev did say it was one of three ways he wants to develop her story, but had no time yet to add the others, a more lesbian focused path and a more saint path. I guess with the direction of the male mc path the other options would have been safer to develop first, but I think we all agree the male MC is well done until now.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Welld ev did say it was one of three ways he wants to develop her story, but had no time yet to add the others, a more lesbian focused path and a more saint path. I guess with the direction of the male mc path the other options would have been safer to develop first, but I think we all agree the male MC is well done until now.
Here's the problem though. The dev is using == instead of >= for his triggers, so it's not like you can skip the dreams until he implements those other routes and play everything else. Last time I played the game I finished all the content with the present MC, but I couldn't trigger the dreams no matter what. Checking the scripts, I saw that I had too many points with Serena and for some reason the first dream (where the FMC wakes up in the brothel) is connected with her, but you can still raise her points before seeing it, so it's easy to miss. I had to use the console to trigger it and change Serena's points again afterwards.

I didn't play this update because the dev said there will be another route for the past MC in the next one, so I'll wait for that. Like I said, you can't just leave the dreams for later (without messing with the console), so I don't see a reason playing this update if I'll have to replay the whole thing from the start in the next one. I just hope the other route does not start after the creep's fingering, but from the moment she wakes up. Like you said the path the dev chose to do first for the female MC isn't exactly what you'd expect from playing the game with the male one, so it's not really a surprise his patrons wanted him to focus on him.

Reactions: verzauberung

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Here's the problem though. The dev is using == instead of >= for his triggers, so it's not like you can skip the dreams until he implements those other routes and play everything else. Last time I played the game I finished all the content with the present MC, but I couldn't trigger the dreams no matter what. Checking the scripts, I saw that I had too many points with Serena and for some reason the first dream (where the FMC wakes up in the brothel) is connected with her, but you can still raise her points before seeing it, so it's easy to miss. I had to use the console to trigger it and change Serena's points again afterwards.

I didn't play this update because the dev said there will be another route for the past MC in the next one, so I'll wait for that. Like I said, you can't just leave the dreams for later (without messing with the console), so I don't see a reason playing this update if I'll have to replay the whole thing from the start in the next one. I just hope the other route does not start after the creep's fingering, but from the moment she wakes up. Like you said the path the dev chose to do first for the female MC isn't exactly what you'd expect from playing the game with the male one, so it's not really a surprise his patrons wanted him to focus on him.
Did not know that since did first dream sequence as soon as it was available and have been using wait and refusing to leave the brothel as soon as fatty became a factor so just did the talks with the succubi and their partners. :) Considering this update, it is mainly centered on the two coffeeshop girls, so you can easily skip it even if nice content.

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Did not know that since did first dream sequence as soon as it was available and have been using wait and refusing to leave the brothel as soon as fatty became a factor so just did the talks with the succubi and their partners. :) Considering this update, it is mainly centered on the two coffeeshop girls, so you can easily skip it even if nice content.
I did Serena's events back to back and I probably spent the night with Anath in between so I never saw there was a dream available. I think for the dream to show up you need one point with her and I had two. I'm not 100% sure because it's been almost a month since I played it, but it needed an exact number of serenapoints (or whatever the variable is) and I had one more.

Reactions: DA22

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes I will agree that the male MC route until now has been well done. Until he adds the other paths to the female character I won't touch the dream scenes.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes