Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
LustSeekers Dude realy? You are giving control of female character to us and she is getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

was about to download the game, thanks for the heads up. I dont like these type of games were its not technically ntr, just somewhere along the "let me make the player jealous af".

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tried the game for the first time, overall I think it is a good game. But I'm not a fan of the dream scenes with the girl, not really interested in seeing women being molested by fat dudes and I'm also not a fan of her becoming a prostitute. LustSeekers Will the dream scenes be needed to advance the story or can you just completely skip them?

Last edited:

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
This game is pretty click-heavy. There's a lot of short dialogue. I can appreciate breaking things up a bit can make them feel a little more separate/natural, but it's not a crime to have more than one sentence at a time. And then there's just a lot of very small transitions that happen with no dialogue at all. And all the transitions take just a hair too long, so they often get another click... My finger is getting tired, honestly.

And now seeing the comments about the female protagonist path which I haven't even reached yet... hm... Might put this away for now.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Ok so if the Doctor is gonna make a point about how potent his sperm is, that he can impregnate infertile women cause of how strong it is, does that mean pregnancy is gonna be a future tag? Cause if that is planned content I am gonna be even more excited for future updates to this.

Reactions: LustSeekers

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This game is pretty click-heavy. There's a lot of short dialogue. I can appreciate breaking things up a bit can make them feel a little more separate/natural, but it's not a crime to have more than one sentence at a time. And then there's just a lot of very small transitions that happen with no dialogue at all. And all the transitions take just a hair too long, so they often get another click... My finger is getting tired, honestly.

And now seeing the comments about the female protagonist path which I haven't even reached yet... hm... Might put this away for now.
The female protagonist part is pretty small compared to rest of the game and at least for now you can totally skip it if you want. You aren't required to play it to advance the story. I don't know if that will still be the case in the future, personally I hope it continues that way, not a big fan of playing as a female character.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The female protagonist part is pretty small compared to rest of the game and at least for now you can totally skip it if you want. You aren't required to play it to advance the story. I don't know if that will still be the case in the future, personally I hope it continues that way, not a big fan of playing as a female character.
Indeed, would be nice though if that information was in dev notes in OP, played earlier version and decided to put skip unseen on for that part of the game as soon as that content came near, since it def did not go in a way I liked with her being ok to be abused by fatty for the greater good while it did have some important background info on game. So not super wise to pass up on the dream scenes.

Think I will prefer the saint route if ever gets available, neither corrupted fucktoy or lesbian very much interest me personally. :p Well others will be happy at least with that content.

To not sound negative, game was good enough to keep me playing despite that for me negative content, so I would say the male MC part is pretty well done and not surprised Patrons asked for more of that. Just with the attention this game will get from loads of players that are not into corrupted female MC's developing the saint or lesbian path with her first might have been wiser as the corruption path. :p

Last edited:

vladgos

Feb 20, 2020
The game is really good, probably one of the best here. Sex scenes are all rly sxy and stylish in some way, the plot is good enough and the grind isn't big. Well, i am not that kind of person who likes female protoganist content, so it is kinda (-) for me, but its not big deal as to skip this rly good game just becouse of this (( if u don't like it ), if u like kind of staff i think u gon be interested in this scenes too). As i told before male prtgnist scenes are hot asf, so i'd like to see new updates soon! Wish developer good luck with this project!)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi! I just wanted to signal a bug.

It's a loop that you can't get rid of : after the "suck" scene with the Principal, the "1" and "2" buttons to change angle will never disappear. Which means everytimes you click on that, it will come back this scene with the Principal.
I even tried to skip two days ahead, but those numbers are still there... which is very annoying as a lot of content get spoiled by that.

Here is my save file with an example of what I mean. I hope it will help fix this annoying bug...

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I've found the bug, I'll upload a fix as soon as possible. Also, yes, the female MC part is completely optional. I made this game with the premise that not everybody likes certain things and I don't want them to be obligated to play what they don't like.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've found the bug, I'll upload a fix as soon as possible. Also, yes, the female MC part is completely optional. I made this game with the premise that not everybody likes certain things and I don't want them to be obligated to play what they don't like.
Awesome, that was my main concern, that at some point we would have to play with the female character to advance the story with the male character. I'm not a fan of playing as female characters in general and the current path that the female character is on right now, is not for me.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Loving the game so far, can't wait for more content at the cafe and with all the succubus

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Bound by Lust [v0.3.2.1] [LustSeekers] - Original Size: 1.43 GB

Download Win,Linux (775MB): - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bound by Lust v0.3.2.2.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.08.2020

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes