LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I updated the game so that first bug during night time doesn't happen. For the Natalie's evening event I forgot to put a control there, for now that's her only scene. I decided to leave it like that so you can watch it whenever. In the future I'll put an option for the phone where you can keep track of events so it's not as confusing.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
In the future there will be more options with how you want to deal with things, for this release I only had time for those scenes. I received complains about some other stuff too where choices where absent. All I can say is, be patient, I'm only one guy working on a game and I only have time to do so much. She will have choices too, for now she only gets fingered because it's a 0.3.

Reactions: Fzoner95

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Bound by Lust [v0.3.1] [LustSeekers] - Original size 1.21GB
Compressed Windows/Linux/Mac (672MB):

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Last edited:

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Bound by Lust [v0.3.1] [LustSeekers] - Original size 1.21GB
Compressed Windows/Linux/Mac (672MB): WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!
Is this new version or compress of old one?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Should've had Anath as the cover page of your game. The way she can absolutely sexy or demonic depending on how she's framed, the inhuman way she stares at you even as she's taking in your cock, hands down the best succubus I've ever seen in any game. Frankly the promotional images attached here don't do her justice at all. Can't believe I almost missed this game.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I'm uploading the files for F95 right now, just need a couple of hours and it will be available here too as it's required to have 3 or more mirrors according to the uploading rules.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I'm planing for her to have multiple ways to deal with the problem she will encounter. The one I introduced in her first update is corruption, in the next one she will grow an interest towards girl and become more independent. You can even let her be a saint in the future (obviously not right now since there's not enough content). The relationship between the past MC (female) and the future MC (male) will be revealed eventually.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm planing for her to have multiple ways to deal with the problem she will encounter. The one I introduced in her first update is corruption, in the next one she will grow an interest towards girl and become more independent. You can even let her be a saint in the future (obviously not right now since there's not enough content). The relationship between the past MC (female) and the future MC (male) will be revealed eventually.
Until you give those options though, you should at least make it so we won't have to play through content like the creepy dude fingering her if we don't like that stuff. I haven't played this update yet, but that really pissed me off when I played the previous one. That's the reason I avoid games with female MC. 99% of the time, they go straight to the slut road with no alternatives.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
This version has no content for the female protagonist as my patreons voted for more male MC content. In the next update, beside more male MC content, I will introduce her second path.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
This version has no content for the female protagonist as my patreons voted for more male MC content. In the next update, beside more male MC content, I will introduce her second path.
So, there's no point playing this update, if I have to replay the whole thing in the next one.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
LustSeekers Dude realy? You are giving control of female character to us and she is getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was looking the tags in the game and see "female character"... so I think I better read some comments and found yours.
Thanks, I think Ill pass this game for now (y)

Reactions: verzauberung
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes