Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Just how far can we progress with the principal?
The titfuck scene repeats but the corruption stat continues to rise, how many corruption points do we need for the next option?
There is no more reports for the trust value so i am wondering if the corruption stat increasing is a bug or if it actually increases to a new mind control option?

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
There are actually quite a few bugs in this release. Time switches back and forth when scrolling the map for example, Save/load game problem.
I really like the game, the dream sequence is a bit less interesting to me. But the main story is great!
More principle please

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I appreciate all the feedback, I'm trying to improve everything as I go forward with the game, while learning in the process.
Thank you Zippity for the review. Also can you guys tell me which version of the game are you playing where the save files thumbnails are bigger than the rest? It works fine for me.
About the Female protagonist story...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zippity

ThunderBaby

Mar 28, 2020
For
I appreciate all the feedback, I'm trying to improve everything as I go forward with the game, while learning in the process.
Thank you Zippity for the review. Also can you guys tell me which version of the game are you playing where the save files thumbnails are bigger than the rest? It works fine for me.
For me. If it has possession ability, it will be better. For example, when you are alone with them, you can have your blue skin friend possess them to do some naughty things (boobjob, titjob, fuck,...so on). Hope to see that in future.
Good luck to you

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Also can you guys tell me which version of the game are you playing where the save files thumbnails are bigger than the rest?
I believe it happened with saves from version 2. When I save with version 3, the thumbnails are correctly sized, it was only an issue when I loaded my save from the previous release.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, I highly suggest you all start a new game, there may be conflict with the new version.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
This might be an old question but it is the first time I am seeing this one so I might as well ask now, how much content is there overall right now?

Aug 22, 2017

Happy to start again, but the loading/saving screen is impossible to use due to this bug. I do not know if this is down to using the previous version saves or not. But regardless I am unable to save beyond six slots as none of the numbers are visible. Also I am able to rename the 'page 1' for some bizarre reason.

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
So LustSeekers maybe i'm missing something here but considering Anath is blatantly just as evil as her sister (literally the first thing she does is trying to murder and enslave humans to grow her own power, precisely the thing she is hypocritically condemning her sister for...) why is the MC helping her? Is he just supposed to be a psychopath that does not care what happens to humanity (and himself) as long as he can get laid? Is he supposed the be mind controlled? Anath might be claiming to do it for good reasons but he has no proof of that, while he does have proof of her being a murderous enslaving monster...

On a directly related note is becoming her pet/slave/"lover" (very heavy quotation marks on the last one) the only path or will there be an option to banish/destroy her or atleast turn the tables on her to make her the slave rather than the master? I can't say i have much desire to go down a unrealistic love route with her considering she tried to kill us and then threatened to kill us again unless we obey her...

I have not finished the game yet, i'm just Serenas first handjob (on that note Serana also seems to be strangely willing to help the literal demon for absolutely no reason?), so sorry if the second paragraph is answered already but the first question, why the MC trusts and tries to help the evil creature that literally just tried to murder him remains.

Edit: To offset the negativity of the rest of the post i should at least mention that i like the sex scenes and the characters seem good if you ignore the aforementioned "helping Anatah for no reason" issue. So it's not like i think this is a bad game as long as this major plot hole is fixed.

Last edited:

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
About the story.
I hope this clears out most of the stuff. As always, I appreciate all the feedback and I'll try my best to explain.
This is still a 0.3 and a lot of things are not properly introduced yet for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Guardra

May 29, 2018
started playing this and was excited till my interactions with Natalie but i figure i will dominate her later but then i got severely disappointed when i saw that its a stat and money grinder which to me feels like ruins the VN (at least for me) cuz thats more work then needed to get laid in VN so i am a little turned off about playing now

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
It's true that you need to increase stats in the game, but it's not mindless grinding, every increase is tied to an event.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i understand but mindless or not its still grinding..........i'll have to think on this to see if its worth a continue for me

Edit: don't get me wrong the story sounds solid and the art work is great

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
About the story.
I hope this clears out most of the stuff. As always, I appreciate all the feedback and I'll try my best to explain.
This is still a 0.3 and a lot of things are not properly introduced yet for obvious reasons.

Anyway thanks for the quick response always fun when the creator is willing to engage with the fans. :)

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
No problem, just wanted to clear things out. Remind that this is a humorous story, she had no intention to murder anybody, she took advantage of the MC that was already overwhelmed about what happened and that's it, you still have the choice to resist her initial request. And again, there's more between their connection, I can't tell right now because it would spoil the entire game.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
About the story.
is there a harem ending in those multiple endings where he gets all the girls even the sister?( both a good and evil one since there will be a karma system)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
About the story.
Glad to hear that there will be more Anath stuff. She didn't seem evil at all to me and in fact helps the mc in various ways. I do like the mc and her growing relationship and hope the mc has a chance to end the game with her as his primary lover.

FalconNCR

Dec 13, 2019
I'm still wondering what happened to the first teacher(the Bald man, forget his name) in V0.1 lol. Also, hope there are more principle events~ it's kinda interesting to be a 'detective' and get different type of 'rewards', love that. By the way, glad to see there is a phone! Is the Map button still in progress? That could be much helpful.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes