spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
It was great to see Anath and the mc getting along in this update. Hope that future updates give us the chance to kiss her/gain affection with her if possible.

FalconNCR

Dec 13, 2019
When the blue demon princess visits the MC the game goes crazy. Scenes of the demon talking to the MC repeat, the MC is teleported to the kitchen (repeatedly), the demon isn't displayed, and the girls the MC is supposed to cum on aren't shown. All I get is the text, while the background is whatever room in the house I happen to be in.
Sorry to ask but what is MC -.-

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
w0w sandbox and with tags such as Sexual Harassment and mind control damn all it need is rape xD

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
LustSeekers
Major pain points.

Some places using text on screen for area transition, while other places use clicking on specific screen portions. The main problem ones are for leaving the kitchen/upstairs/house. The transition plane to click is directly where the mini UI exists for quick save/load etc. and doesn't have any tell so you will swing your cursor everywhere else. So to fix this just make it show where the exit is without having to hover and make it a big bigger, a slight increase in the highlight around doors/stairs to make players know they are how you move around, name to where the door goes would be nice.

Slightly weird that the Girl's rooms aren't clickable at certain points of the day, a player may never hover over them if they only see them at other times.

The text needs some fixing, look into grammarly. Use it, but make sure you are doing it by hand, not auto correct everything.

Story, the MC and his friend never wonder if setting demons free is a good idea. Even after knowing that at least one tried to destroy the world. Also the weirdness of no magic source for thousands of years and yet they still live, makes me question the whole "need" of humans to survive.

Making a demon bad by doing bad things seems a bit silly. Since she literally starts MC down that path. Also the previous one literally going full evil, pretty sure that was on her own.

I hope story wise there is reason for half of this town to be extremely large chested. I have no problem with large chests, just saying that either you might want to balance it or put a story reason for it.

No UI showing the corruption/money/etc. As an aside I hope that the strength rest days are a thing in the game, and that there are renewal fees for the gym.

Have an "end" of current content. Which I understand is hard when you have a good/corrupt concept pathing. This would also be attached to scenes that repeat so players know they aren't getting anywhere for now.

Small thing that would be nice to fix is the differences in video to static image, the screen seems to squish and spread, if you could keep the same screen proportions that would be nice.

SH 4 ghost choose small breast

srp14338 not found

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
LustSeekers
Major pain points.

Some places using text on screen for area transition, while other places use clicking on specific screen portions. The main problem ones are for leaving the kitchen/upstairs/house. The transition plane to click is directly where the mini UI exists for quick save/load etc. and doesn't have any tell so you will swing your cursor everywhere else. So to fix this just make it show where the exit is without having to hover and make it a big bigger, a slight increase in the highlight around doors/stairs to make players know they are how you move around, name to where the door goes would be nice.

Slightly weird that the Girl's rooms aren't clickable at certain points of the day, a player may never hover over them if they only see them at other times.

The text needs some fixing, look into grammarly. Use it, but make sure you are doing it by hand, not auto correct everything.

Story, the MC and his friend never wonder if setting demons free is a good idea. Even after knowing that at least one tried to destroy the world. Also the weirdness of no magic source for thousands of years and yet they still live, makes me question the whole "need" of humans to survive.

Making a demon bad by doing bad things seems a bit silly. Since she literally starts MC down that path. Also the previous one literally going full evil, pretty sure that was on her own.

I hope story wise there is reason for half of this town to be extremely large chested. I have no problem with large chests, just saying that either you might want to balance it or put a story reason for it.

No UI showing the corruption/money/etc. As an aside I hope that the strength rest days are a thing in the game, and that there are renewal fees for the gym.

Have an "end" of current content. Which I understand is hard when you have a good/corrupt concept pathing. This would also be attached to scenes that repeat so players know they aren't getting anywhere for now.

Small thing that would be nice to fix is the differences in video to static image, the screen seems to squish and spread, if you could keep the same screen proportions that would be nice.

SH 4 ghost choose small breast

srp14338 not found
First of all, thanks for the feedback!

Second: yes, there's a lot to improve in the UI aspect of the game and I'm working on it. Being the only one working on the project, I have to put priorities on the content of each release based on the time I have irl. I do plan on adding a much better UI like an actual map of the city and a phone where the MC can look at the progress with each character, his stats and his money.

Third: thanks for the suggestion about grammarly, I'll definitely use it next time.

Forth: I will explain about the "feelings" Serena has and how she can understand if something is indeed dangerous or not. She will have more dialogue with the MC about those things. I still haven't explained in the game yet but it will be in the future, for now I can tell you that the Idea is that they survived because they were in another dimension with other creatures, where they did provide just enough magic to survive. Think about it like a human trying to survive in a bunker with limited supplies.

Fifth: I don't understand what you mean by saying "Also the previous one literally going full evil, pretty sure that was on her own." Also that choice is for gameplay purpose, I did explain that they are bonded spiritually so a shift on one's behavior is shared to the other. She respects what the MC decides because that's how that contract works. It's not yet explained because there was no need for right now, it's just 0.2 and a lot will happen that will reveal more stuff about the past, the contracts etc...

Sixth: No real story reason, this is a fantasy game and I wanted to aim for something less common. I am planning to introduce more small chested characters.

Seventh: The gym rest days will be a thing since I intend to put a week system, after I've introduced a teacher for each day of the week.

Eighth: I'll try to put a control for when you have seen all scenes in the game.

Ninth: I'll fix that for the next release, I didn't notice it at first.

The error it's just a typo and the choice won't matter for now, it will in the future.
Just press ignore and the game should continue.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Fifth: I don't understand what you mean by saying "Also the previous one literally going full evil, pretty sure that was on her own." Also that choice is for gameplay purpose, I did explain that they are bonded spiritually so a shift on one's behavior is shared to the other. She respects what the MC decides because that's how that contract works. It's not yet explained because there was no need for right now, it's just 0.2 and a lot will happen that will reveal more stuff about the past, the contracts etc...

Eighth: I'll try to put a control for when you have seen all scenes in the game.
Thanks for the reply.

On 5th. This was about intro succubus going full evil and killing everyone. She didn't need a contract with a human who did bad things to go evil (as far as we know now), so it seems questionable on if they would turn based on contract. When someone reads a story, they kind of expect a consistency in the "rules", so that is why I mentioned it. A non contract bound succubus went full on evil, so why does the contract matter for another to turn out that way? (Again this is based on my knowledge of the story as it has been portrayed and not what you may have fully imagined and will get to in the future).

On 8th. It may be a bit difficult with having a "bad" and "good" side, like technically if you don't spy during sleeping then you would have missed content, but if you are trying to be "good" then you wouldn't do that. So maybe just have it attached to major story beats? Or a hint system if you are good/bad to tell where things might be for that type?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I will explain the nature of that succubus in the future. As for the karma system, when there's enough content in the game, it will be clearer as to what you have to do to be good or bad.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
what a dream !!! maaaaan i thought i downloaded the wrong game =)) u got me there

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
So, I've highlighted the door, clicked on said door, and found myself back in kitchen?? How does one leave house? Should i click on any nearby plant or was it the LIGHTSWITCH? First day to school and he's gonna be super late...

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So, I've highlighted the door, clicked on said door, and found myself back in kitchen?? How does one leave house? Should i click on any nearby plant or was it the LIGHTSWITCH? First day to school and he's gonna be super late...
It's on the bottom of the screen, near where the menu buttons are. A very bad place to put it, if you ask me.

Reactions: angelmunera

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Error that pops up when I try to go to Serena's house after already being there once. I may have hit end of content, but I'm not sure cause everything else says future update. If i hit ignore on this error it takes me to the weird dream place with the TV ghost lady. Also, at the same point in the game when I click to go to the shop to work it just instantly takes me to the dream world again. No error message this time, just goes straight to the dream.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ExplorationMenu.rpy", line 220, in <module>
NameError: name 'serenaPoint' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "housefront.rpyc", line 687, in script call
File "Firstday.rpyc", line 3222, in script call
File "3rdMorningEvent.rpyc", line 716, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 113, in script call
File "Classroomdialogue.rpyc", line 111, in script call
File "Classroomdialogue.rpyc", line 46, in script call
File "Classroomdialogue.rpyc", line 74, in script call
File "Classroomdialogue.rpyc", line 113, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 103, in script call
File "teachersEvents.rpyc", line 119, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 116, in script call
File "Firstday.rpyc", line 2062, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 23, in script call
File "3rdMorningEvent.rpyc", line 719, in script call
File "teachersEvents.rpyc", line 122, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 172, in script call
File "teachersEvents.rpyc", line 122, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 203, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 48, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 156, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 105, in script call
File "teachersEvents.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 192, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 181, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 76, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 183, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 192, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 205, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 230, in script call
File "aleenaShopEvents.rpyc", line 437, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 258, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 273, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 277, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 289, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 301, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 305, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 307, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 260, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 318, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 322, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 330, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 310, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 266, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 256, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 294, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 241, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 260, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 310, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 48, in script call
File "Classroomdialogue.rpyc", line 46, in script call
File "Classroomdialogue.rpyc", line 74, in script call
File "ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 218, in script
File "C:\Users\Jackson\Desktop\BoundbyLust-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Jackson\Desktop\BoundbyLust-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Jackson\Desktop\BoundbyLust-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ExplorationMenu.rpy", line 220, in <module>
NameError: name 'serenaPoint' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bound by Lust 0.2
Sat Mar 07 23:38:03 2020

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Yeah that's the end for her content in this version, try to rollback and ignore her button. Next version I'll remove those ugly menu and add a new UI and an actual map. I'm almost done building it. Also you can expect some more mind control content, new school content and new fetishes. If you wish to stay up to date on the progress you can join my Discord server and I'll upload some pictures from time to time.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes