• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Include almost any fetish? Well here's my feedback. I would love to see impregnation. I would love to see our MC turn these women into his harem and impregnate them. Maybe a power to corrupt them or seduce them from the succubus friend he has? Anyways, Impregnation, pregnancy, pregnant sex, that's the fetish i was implying i would love to see added at some point. Especially Karen.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
When the blue demon princess visits the MC the game goes crazy. Scenes of the demon talking to the MC repeat, the MC is teleported to the kitchen (repeatedly), the demon isn't displayed, and the girls the MC is supposed to cum on aren't shown. All I get is the text, while the background is whatever room in the house I happen to be in.
I was going to write this very same thing. I am in now a forever loop of either staring at the kitchen or main hall when scenes are suppose to he happening, making the game unplayable...

Reactions: patrickB

zh

Oct 17, 2017
THERE AT BUG IN THE GAME. THERE THE CODE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found the same bug.

I managed to get the BJ scene with Serena, but then when I tried to talk to Serena the second time I got this bug. I hope this helps :)

Other than that, I managed to reach the end of the uptade for everything (except for the Serena bug). I didn't get any other game-breaking bugs. Maybe I was lucky ?
As for the renders and the animations, they are top quality. I love them (y)
I like the story too so far.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you all for the positive feedback. Mega download is updated and I'm currently uploading the mediafire one. Sorry for those ugly bugs :HideThePain:
For the Serena bug you're not missing much as it's the only event for version 0.2.
Include almost any fetish? Well here's my feedback. I would love to see impregnation. I would love to see our MC turn these women into his harem and impregnate them. Maybe a power to corrupt them or seduce them from the succubus friend he has? Anyways, Impregnation, pregnancy, pregnant sex, that's the fetish i was implying i would love to see added at some point. Especially Karen.
Pregnancy is also planned.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I just re-downloaded the Mega archive from the OP and it is internally exactly the same as the one that was posted yesterday. Same internal timestamps and file sizes. And LustSeekers post #107 contains no link to updated content.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Lol the tits on the demon during the sex scene. Things have a mind of their own. Looks so stupid.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
found an issue where after i went to anath the game glitched out and all i could see was the living room at night but i still got options to continue the game to fix it i just scrolled back before the moment of me choosing anath and instead going to sleep havent had the issue since
THANK YOU! that bug was driving me nuts. had to load an autosave but luckily it was close enough to scroll back and go to sleep instead of banging anath

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I just re-downloaded the Mega archive from the OP and it is internally exactly the same as the one that was posted yesterday. Same internal timestamps and file sizes. And LustSeekers post #107 contains no link to updated content.
What do you mean it's the same? I replaced the file. Of course it's the same file size I just changed 4 lines of code to fix those bugs.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay LustSeekers just tried 0.2 and I gotta say that some FINE addition right there. Really like the sleeping blowjobs so far. I hope we'll get the option to just repeat those and I'm VERY thankful that you didn't make progression a gridnfest. Basically a single or just two interactions between new scenes is just perfect.

So far I couldn't get too deep into the game, but seems like a linear story driven VN so are we going to get extra choices later on that give us more diverse scenes or are you planning to showcase all the stuff you mentioned along this linear path? :unsure:

Great work so far! Keep it up.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The animations with Anath when she first meets the MC are lovely. Nice work! Her dialogues are also humorous.

The game, though, desperately needs a good proofreader. Preferably one whose native language is English. The text has a very large quantity of typos and misspellings (and probably bad grammar, but there are so many of the other kinds of mistakes that I wasn't paying close attention to the grammar).

Last edited:
Reactions: Oregon

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Okay LustSeekers just tried 0.2 and I gotta say that some FINE addition right there. Really like the sleeping blowjobs so far. I hope we'll get the option to just repeat those and I'm VERY thankful that you didn't make progression a gridnfest. Basically a single or just two interactions between new scenes is just perfect.

So far I couldn't get too deep into the game, but seems like a linear story driven VN so are we going to get extra choices later on that give us more diverse scenes or are you planning to showcase all the stuff you mentioned along this linear path? :unsure:

Great work so far! Keep it up.
My plan is to make the game more "open". Choices you're making now don't matter much since the content it's what it is for 0.2 unfortunately, but in the future they will matter indeed. And if you unlocked the secret scene by finding every event outside the house, you'll discover another feature that is planned for the next update.

The animations with Anath when she first meets the MC are lovely. Nice work! Her dialogues are also humorous.

The game, though, desperately needs a good proofreader. Preferably one whose native language is English. The text has a very large quantity of typos and misspellings (and probably bad grammar, but there are so many of the other kinds of mistakes that I wasn't paying close attention to the grammar).
When my work gets more attention, hiring a English writer to fix the dialogues is on top of my list.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you select Visit Serena from the save file attached below the game crashes.

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
Bound by Lust [v0.2] [LustSeekers] - Original Size: 1.79 GB

Download Win (440MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this updated with the latest bugfix?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
My plan is to make the game more "open". Choices you're making now don't matter much since the content it's what it is for 0.2 unfortunately, but in the future they will matter indeed. And if you unlocked the secret scene by finding every event outside the house, you'll discover another feature that is planned for the next update.
Good to know, thank you.

Also I'll look around to get those scenes. You got me interested. (y)

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
If you select Visit Serena from the save file attached below the game crashes.

Save
Found the problem, a typo for an audio file, nothing too crazy, you can click "Ignore" at the bottom to proceed. I'll try to upload again with this fix too but it's going to take a while.

Last edited:

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
I have a very stupid question, but. How do I move around? I can interact with Nat watching TV and her mom doing the dishes (at the beginning of getting to the house and all of that). But that's it. I guess i am missing something but no idea what.

Never mind found an arrow that lit up when I moved across it with the mouse...

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes