FalconNCR

Dec 13, 2019
Yeah that's the end for her content in this version, try to rollback and ignore her button. Next version I'll remove those ugly menu and add a new UI and an actual map. I'm almost done building it. Also you can expect some more mind control content, new school content and new fetishes. If you wish to stay up to date on the progress you can join my Discord server and I'll upload some pictures from time to time.
I am not a discord guy... cannot see anything in your channel, do I need to do more?

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Game image just frezes when the demon first appears. Tried opening and closing the game and loading another save... nothing works.

Hopefully it get fixed soon. I revisit the game in a couple of updates i guess that bug made me delete the game instantly.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thought I would give this one a go... I was actually surprised at how interesting the main story was, once I got past the flashback intro... Even though I enjoyed the play through for the most part, there are also plenty of issues I ran into... Enough so that I just couldn't justify a higher star score, for the time being... In any case, I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
View attachment 463497

There is absolutely no possible way the chairs could be casting shadows on the back wall that high up. I don't usually let lighting errors or other minor graphical problems bother me, but this is just goofy :ROFLMAO:

(no opinion on the game yet - I just started... but it seems interesting, so we'll see how it goes!)
Looks like some bad placement of the light sources is all... That should be a simple fix if they decide to fix it...

I know how you feel but if you followed the story...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also as I stated in the developer notes this game will feature many fetishes including Flat Chest so you wont see only balloon shaped tits :giggle:
The only time I really find issue with large breasts is when they don't appear to be natural looking... Especially in reference to the body frame of the model they are attached to... Or breasts that defy the laws of gravity... When they are over done and unrealistic looking, it tends to be a turn off more then a turn on... Personally I like just enough to cup/grasp with my hand, but I understand that some folks like large breasted women... But there is large breasts and then there is ridiculously sized breasts... Looking more like mutants then real women... And it seems to appear more in these Japanese style VN/Games then it does in others... Although it's not a Japanese exclusive... Anyhow, that is just my 2 cents input on it, in general...

Zip

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My number 1 issue is that you shouldn't force the player to interact with the garbage dump of a human (Natalie) if they don't want to. Some people get off from being abused/humiliated but not everyone does, who you pursue should always be an option not a requirement.
Only just found this game and funnily enough that's as far as I got.

I don't mind not playing alpha studs, i'm mainly here for the boobs, but I do hate playing bitch boys. If i'm playing a male protag I at least need it to be tolerable. Being bitched out by the resident shit talker ... who isn't that good at shit talking ... isn't what i'd call fun.

For a second it got promising, he was about to put her in her place .... then she said he was only here to see boobs and suddenly it was like I was seeing the pixel version of one of Pokimane's simps complete with head down, lip out sulk.

Also, don't give choices if you're going to take them back 10 minutes later.

Meet one of Jane's friends ... "Do you believe in the Occult" ... yeah, sure.

10 minutes later ... nope I don't believe her, she's insane.

Why ask me then?

Last edited:

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
so im having the issue that the save preview images are so large that i cant even change the page to get to the correct save file

Reactions: Zabutnik

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This was a really good update,i liked this game! Only 1 thing,i think a quest/hint system would be good in the near future that we find the new contents and wuest easily ;)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The whole dream world and additional female protagonist getting this much content while the story barely moves on with the guy, is a massive waste of time.

GßimReaper

Mar 30, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Bound by Lust-v0.2
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Update it 0.3 please

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes