Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Gotta say, I like the premise this game has, but seeing yet another game with this dude (or his 2 equally prolific friends) as the protagonist is killing me. Future game devs, please, don't use generic guy a, b, or c anymore. Spend 3 minutes designing anyone else and I'll personally buy a month at your 100$ tier for putting basic effort in.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I did took some time to make the male character even though with limited options, I tried to differ from overused ones.
About the inability to go to the girls room at night, there's a bug after you do Serena's second event, I suggest a separate save file for now until I fix the problem, probably not before the next release.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

skullington

May 12, 2017
I did took some time to make the male character even though with limited options, I tried to differ from overused ones.
About the inability to go to the girls room at night, there's a bug after you do Serena's second event, I suggest a separate save file for now until I fix the problem, probably not before the next release.
Hopefully you will be able to add a few more options to the night time visits in the girls room.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Let's see... gonna give a bit of feedback:

First of all let's talk about the blue demon, I wouldn't call her evil but she is more in the egoistic side of things, overall she seems to try to influence us to do things that we consider morally wrong for her own benefit, for example the first night that we met her not only did she force us to have sex but was influencing us to cum on the other characters of the house. One thing to note is that if we refuse and decide not to do it she will comment about how our mind is stronger than she thought.

Based on that she seems the manipulative type, so perhaps she needs some kind of stat to show that situation and how much control she has on us and having an impact related to our ability to refuse certain situations. Like for example if she has enough influence she could force us to do the "cum on the people in this house thing" without being able to refuse.

Related to it rather than normal sex scenes she should see what your character fetishes are and take note of it, in fact she could use that information so that you would have sex with her on the night by appealing towards your fetishes.

Following that line of thought... wouldn't it be kind of nice that the MC could develop fetishes while interacting with characters depending on his actions?.

Let's take Natalie foot scene as an example, depending on our choices we could manifest a fetish towards foot stuff and even a degradation/submissive fetish depending on if we keep the play to the end.

But this is just a line of thought that could be interesting to follow mainly because it would show us a character that likes what we like. Related to the use... it depends, from being more excited in certain situations, not being able to refuse other situations and things like that, overall it could be interesting.

To summarize what I said in my feedback is:

1º The blue demon feels like she could have more potential related to her manipulative side, in fact having her learn our fetishes and tempting us to have sex using them feels quite good, even more that her level of power/influence over us had an effect on our character or game style.

2º That the game tracks our actions and we could get fetishes that could change or influence our actions. It would be a nice addition that the blue demon used them to tempt us.

But well, this is just my personal opinion, overall the game mechanically is kind of normal, go to x place and click x character to get a scene that advances the storyline. On that point feels a bit generic, the story itself seems that it could be fun, overall it would be interesting if the blue demon could end up having as much control as her sister's had on her slave.

Good luck with the game and have a nice day ;).

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
The final version will indeed have multiple outcomes based on your choices/preferences with some characters.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I will also upload that version in the future. I'm trying to find a balance with quality and file size so it doesn't come out as 2/3 GB for a 0.3.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I will also upload that version in the future. I'm trying to find a balance with quality and file size so it doesn't come out as 2/3 GB for a 0.3.
Understandable, but you could switch from 720p JPEGs to 1080p WEBPs. Of course you should not convert JPEGs but only PNGs.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I dont want to be rude but... No one use 720p screen theese days. And when you change/make your game 720p this mean we will see pretty bad quality... If you want 720p version aswell you should upload both of them same time or upload better one. Its not logical you upload bad quality one instead of 1080p one... Anyway i was waiting this update and now i need wait 1080p version so which time you will upload 1080p version?

Magnum Opus

May 27, 2017
Hey Dev I'm kinda lost on how to progress the game. I did all the home scenes (evening and night), gym scenes, school scenes, shop scenes, and Serena scenes. But for some reason I can't get the second part of the midnight scene at home? Is there something I'm missing, I'd appreciate any help. Dope game btw your one of my favorite wegs!

Edit: I forgot to mention that Natalie's evening event doesn't progress. Like if I clicked on something it would say "future update"? Doesn't do that, dunno if that is intended I just thought it was worth mentioning since I'm unable to progress.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes