LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you all for the nice words, keeps me motivated to work on this game even more.
The next release will have about 90% of my first release renders and animations completely remade from scratch, so hopefully the game game will also get a better first impression.
I will also implement a gallery to easily access unlocked sex scenes.
This game needs banners and signatures, dev definitely deserves more attention and support.
Getting banners and signatures would be really nice, I'll see if I make some requests.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'd like to suggest a button to sleep at night instead of waiting until midnight. I mean hell there's like zero content with the main 3 girls so i have nothing to do at that time of night.
Edit: Maybe also scale down the tits a bit, especially on the principal and nurse. Just my own personal preference I guess. Since the game deals with magic maybe add something to alternate the size of them for people like me who find giant humongous absolutely unbelievable tits disgusting.

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I was sad i reached the end of cat girl progress.
Though wasn't that shocking she was a cat girl given the way she behaved like a cat.
I'd snuggle with her and give head pats tbh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

grogor

Jun 30, 2018
How the fuck i've bumped in this game only through random searches ?? This game is really fucking good and the animations are top notch

Hmen

Jun 1, 2018
Very cool game, LustSeekers thanks for the work, it's a pity that the New Year update didn't happen. Happy New Year, everyone!!!

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Really good game, nice animation and renders, there are some good s scenes ..still nightly visits are kinda ok ...no sex or did i missed sth? Also i got weird bug where talking to Serena in class switch to some strange incomplete scene in her house? There is a lot to update ...

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
where are located the save files to delete theme? i have to many of themes and cannot log one by accident and corrupt the game

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Have to start fresh with no saves? I'm surprisingly fine with this. It has been a while since i played so i don't have a problem deleting my old saves.

Looking forward to seeing The Mom and Daughter Cafe scenes again. The bathroom scene with the daughter and the behind counter scene with her mom was hot. Oh and the catgirl in the gym storage. I don't remember their names so this is also another benefit.

Reactions: LustSeekers
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes