lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
when i try to look the page 3 from vo.3.6.0 galley, the game stop and say "an exception has occurred", folowed by this:

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Holy crap... I just took a look into the scripts, to see if I could just update the incest patch myself real quick.
This dev has absolutely no interest for his game to be patched... EVERY single line about their relationsships and names needs to be rewritten.

Respect to those who have the patience to do it.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Uhm.. Dana Events are not triggering for me, got the library, and Jane events no problem (Had some weird bug when the midnight event happened before the study event).

Is there any kind of special requisites for Dana events to fire?. I'm going to the school in the morning but nothing new it's hapening, and the only messages she sent me are old , with the 2 pictures.

Anyone had the same problem, or can help me?

BTW...amazing update so far, loving the Jane content and the Serena tease after the library.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
having a hard time getting it to download can i just put it in notepad and do it that way
Yes, but make sure it's in the game folder and named "zz_ff.rpy"
when i try to look the page 3 from vo.3.6.0 galley, the game stop and say "an exception has occurred", folowed by this:
Incest patch breaks the gallery in the base game, even without the gallery patch I believe.

Reactions: natsu36

fenderroland

Dec 4, 2020
does anyone know what scene opens on 8th page of the gallery, just before Ayla's scenes? Stuck with one more scene to unlock!

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Yes, but make sure it's in the game folder and named "zz_ff.rpy"

Incest patch breaks the gallery in the base game, even without the gallery patch I believe.
It worked fine for me with both i patch and gallery, once I removed unren tools. After some trial and error I think the problem option with that was the enabling console/dev menu. If that's still needed it can be enabled manually in renpy/common/00console.rpy ->
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

set to True (capital T). Save reload game.

Reactions: Firefly

xiver

Jun 20, 2018
Someone Help me with Jane Events please...

I already do the library thing until "Future Update" and i still can't do the laptop study thing

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes