Jun 15, 2017
Fuck me, this game just keeps getting better with every update! This game is definitely in my top 4 honey select games. Also always really impressed with the variety of content, I'm a huge maledom fan myself but It's cool to see options for people that are into femdom and more romantic relationships thrown in there too. Also glad to see that the maledom style content isn't limited only to Natalie.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Any chance for the 0.3.6 Android version?
this android version is already on my website, i will update to our Discord tonight, after few days if there is no response about the bug of android version we ported i will post it at here in the next few days.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
i think she can be. but as far as i play this, no man was close with her. only jane with the male classmate and dana with fatty.
it will be good ntr if the mom get ntr'd with the nerd classmate.
i think she can be. but as far as i play this, no man was close with her. only jane with the male classmate and dana with fatty.
it will be good ntr if the mom get ntr'd with the nerd classmate.
This scene NTR V.0.36.. Please tell me which event?

I agree with you ... Ep After that, Mom can get NTR from nerd classmate .. but NTR should be avoided too... I hope that will happen

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
This scene NTR V.0.36.. Please tell me which event?

I agree with you ... Ep After that, Mom can get NTR from nerd classmate .. but NTR should be avoided too... I hope that will happen
for the new update (0.36) i think there are no ntr yet. but you can find NTR when u start P.E class for the 1st time.

don't forget to enable the ntr from your phone

Reactions: aunkub11

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
for the new update (0.36) i think there are no ntr yet. but you can find NTR when u start P.E class for the 1st time.

future, can you guess where NTR will happen?
home/school

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
what the... am i shaman for you xD

well i think it will be school but i think we will not see ntr sooner.

just hope it will come sooner :)
I hope to have NTR at home especially Mom ... However ... $25 PER MONTH Patreon ... can orders Dev to work

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

The great thing about this game is that you can turn off the NTR and not worry about it happening. Whoever wants NTR just has to turn it on on the phone, and those of us who don't like it, turn it off and that's it. (y)

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
My only problem with it in this game is it takes time away from other parts of the game the dev could have used to advance the story faster or more non ntr stuff. Also the feeling that its there knowing they are doing it in the other path to me detracts and make some people think differently of the girls not to mention the feeling of missing something because of it. I have looked at some of the screen shots and wonder why didn't i see that.....

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
The event with Ayla does not trigger, i got the message from her, i answered, went to school, went home, left home, tried some other events, still nothing.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I hope to have NTR at home especially Mom ... However ... $25 PER MONTH Patreon ... can orders Dev to work
Me too, dude... Me too... i have been looking for good ntr that make a mom got ntr'ed but with sexy scenes, and this game may provide it so amazingly. also my shaman thought u need more than $25 to make dev do NTR work, since vanilla lovers are so many XD

Note: forget nerd ntr'ed the mother, make the handsume guy ntr'ed jane and the mother but don't bother with other sister, she is mine xD

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Me too, dude... Me too... i have been looking for good ntr that make a mom got ntr'ed but with sexy scenes, and this game may provide it so amazingly. also my shaman thought u need more than $25 to make dev do NTR work, since vanilla lovers are so many XD

Note: forget nerd ntr'ed the mother, make the handsume guy ntr'ed jane and the mother but don't bother with other sister, she is mine xD
NTR can avoided...
But ..I would like to have NTR with family members and class guy friends MC .. too
I see the price is 25$, that's the maximum ... I'm ready to pay the price to make NTR mom happen:love: ... hahaha:ROFLMAO: .. I always get facepalm ... but I don't care ;) It's just a game, it doesn't happen in real life .. don't worry

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
NTR can avoided...
But ..I would like to have NTR with family members and class guy friends MC .. too
I see the price is 25$, that's the maximum ... I'm ready to pay the price to make NTR mom happen:love: ... hahaha:ROFLMAO: .. I always get facepalm ... but I don't care ;) It's just a game, it doesn't happen in real life .. don't worry
Meaning you have never experienced it so its cool cause it hasnt happened to you.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I don't
But I don't want this to happen to anyone
I understand that it hurts feelings
This is what I do not understand about some peoples minds. They would not want it to happen to them or see it happen to a friend but its ok to see someone in a game get hurt. Yes its only pixels but to some people they immerse themselves into the game . While they are playing if the writer is good they feel like they themselves are the MC its why they even in many cases name the mc after themselves if naming is available. So if you actually feel this way why would you push for something you would not want to happen to yourself.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes