aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
This is what I do not understand about some peoples minds. They would not want it to happen to them or see it happen to a friend but its ok to see someone in a game get hurt. Yes its only pixels but to some people they immerse themselves into the game . While they are playing if the writer is good they feel like they themselves are the MC its why they even in many cases name the mc after themselves if naming is available. So if you actually feel this way why would you push for something you would not want to happen to yourself.
sorry to make you uncomfortable ..i just enjoy the game
We should separate it from consciousness and real life.
if i play incest game
I can't.. I can't think badly about my family.
NTR in real life too.. I don't like it and don't want it.. Just.. If I was Mc' in the game, how bad would it feel? NTR.. I'm just excited when Mc's mom gets fucked by a friend. his best

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
If I was Mc' in the game, how bad would it feel? NTR.. I'm just excited when Mc's mom gets fucked by a friend. his best
But knowing it hurts the mc since she is his LI is ok? your confusing me with your contradictory posts. how bad would you feel walking in on your girl who you thought was faithful to you and see her getting banged by someone else? Immersive players know the feeling.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But knowing it hurts the mc since she is his LI is ok? your confusing me with your contradictory posts. how bad would you feel walking in on your girl who you thought was faithful to you and see her getting banged by someone else? Immersive players know the feeling.
I think it depends on how people play these games. Some people play it like they are watching a movie and are kind of detached from what is happening, other people like to put themselves in the mc's place and play the game like it was them in that situation. If you're the second type you will most likely not enjoy ntr unless you have some cuck fetish. I personally don't like ntr I like to play games where the mc gets all the girls, but if the ntr is avoidable I don't care about it that much.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think it depends on how people play these games. Some people play it like they are watching a movie and are kind of detached from what is happening, other people like to put themselves in the mc's place and play the game like it was them in that situation. If you're the second type you will most likely not enjoy ntr unless you have some cuck fetish. I personally don't like ntr I like to play games where the mc gets all the girls, but if the ntr is avoidable I don't care about it that much.
For me it's the same, if the NTR can be avoided (and especially if it's like in this game that you deactivate it and don't worry more) then I don't care that it's there.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
anyone else getting an error and need to rollback when clicking 'dana's appointment' option after class?

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Dev I just wanted to say that people who play this and try not to use any type of mind control magic to get a girl dont want to use it period that magic making her battery go dead not cool feels like some type of mind control manipulation rape if someone is not willing to do things for me just because anything I do to make them do it otherwise is called rape in my eyes forcing manipulating however you wanna sugarcoat it its rape.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
if NTR_op == 0:
scene tr3p1422 with dissolve
dav "Well he sure got a thick skull..."
dav "He saved your friend from a bad fall..."
scene tr3p1423 with dissolve
jan "True..."
if NTR_op == 1:
menu:
"David compliments [main]." if True:
scene tr3p1422 with dissolve
dav "Well he sure got a thick skull..."
dav "He saved your friend from a bad fall..."
scene tr3p1423 with dissolve
jan "True..."
"David gets intimate..." if True:
scene tr3p1424 with dissolve
dav "Hey...don't worry..."
dav "I'm sure he's ok..."
scene tr3p1425 with dissolve
jan "Ah...Y-yeah...I think s-so..."
if NTR_op == 2:
scene tr3p1424 with dissolve
dav "Hey...don't worry..."
dav "I'm sure he's ok..."
scene tr3p1425 with dissolve
jan "Ah...Y-yeah...I think s-so..." This is why I dislike NTR theirs no way to write a NTR story and make it believable it always feels fake and unrealistic for a girl that absolutely Fawns over the MC and a guy that's never even shown her that he even acknowledge her existence but her and MC have been flirting and all of a sudden he says one thing to her and now she completely forgets of the MC existence.... Ive never met a girl like that thru out high school growing up or in my adult life IDK

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
How to trigger Ayla's event?
You have to return home directly after school and then simply leave home again to trigger the event (given you have followed Natalie's femdom path before).

Hope more femdom content will be put in to let player pick various route
Hope so too and the Natalia femdom path was surprisingly good. Didn't expect much at first in that regard. Would be also nice to get a repeatable sex act at night with Anath which would be femdom themed. Reaching a certain level with Natalie could be the trigger for that.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
well that explains why i have no idea who the hell ayla is... i have no interest in being controlled by nath too bad she cant be in the other path. its why i hate having shit choices cause you miss content grrrr. Game is already confusing enough with the sandbox days and no real hint system to tell you what where and when but missing content with other girls is even worse all over a fetish choice in a harem game.

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
well that explains why i have no idea who the hell ayla is... i have no interest in being controlled by nath too bad she cant be in the other path. its why i hate having shit choices cause you miss content grrrr. Game is already confusing enough with the sandbox days and no real hint system to tell you what where and when but missing content with other girls is even worse all over a fetish choice in a harem game.
If you don't like to being controlled you won't like that character though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Therefore you really don't need to be sad about missing out on her.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hope so too and the Natalia femdom path was surprisingly good. Didn't expect much at first in that regard. Would be also nice to get a repeatable sex act at night with Anath which would be femdom themed. Reaching a certain level with Natalie could be the trigger for that.
With Natalie I have chosen the maledom path. But for now I can't say that I like it. I actually think she's a LI that I should have ignored. I neither like maledom nor femdom, so I don't really find either route appealing (although I dislike the MC being dominated more than otherwise, I've decided I'll use CTRL with the maledom scenes)

Of course, my interest in Ayla is scant, at best.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes