Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I really like the femdom in this game but a lil part of me wishes Natalie was a lil bit nicer lol.
That's the point of femdom, to be mean. The sub part with Nat was great, the dev clearly has a knack for it, wouldn't mind seeing some with some other girl/futa.
I mean vanilla and romance are nice and everything, but a little fetish never hurt anybody...that bad. Ultimately it's up to the dev, the game is great either way.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That's the point of femdom, to be mean. The sub part with Nat was great, the dev clearly has a knack for it, wouldn't mind seeing some with some other girl/futa.
I mean vanilla and romance are nice and everything, but a little fetish never hurt anybody...that bad. Ultimately it's up to the dev, the game is great either way.
I have avoided femdom and futa (and NTR). And I don't like maledom either.

I'm more of a vanilla gamer with few fetishes (I like harem games, with romance, and corruption can be very good as long as it doesn't consist of turning LIs into whores or something similar)

For now I'm quite liking the game, but I have to say that I haven't started Dana's path. I don't think I'll start it until I'm sure how it's going to unfold.

Natalie's path isn't liking me very much.

Regarding the director, her huge breasts make me not sexually interested in her, so for now I'm using CTRL to skip all of her scenes with sexual content.

• Haha
Reactions: KenneX

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
aww wish lily was a trap instead of a futa. Jane content was fking hot. Keep up the good work. very undderrated game (tho i can see why it is).

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i guess you never heard of "aftercare"

my kind of "dom" is the gentledom...where the humiliation is actually just teasing...like the sub is a pet you love a lot, but sometimes you must be harsh, but you feel guilty about it, so you try to be nice as possible even during the domming XD and then during the aftercare, you spoil your sub with love and affection u.u in a way the game "The Headmaster" explains decently the kind of domming i like: it involved pain, humiliation and pleasure...and i add love (because you must feel something for your sub, so you can care for them)

honestly, i've zero problems with futa and traps...a good love story is still good regardless of the characters' beliefs/genders/religions/skin-colour/genitals (thanks Mass Effect for teaching me that and specifically: Liara, Tali and Garrus)

I stay away from NTR... Sharing is already a stretch(at least i can decide if my girls are allowed to have sex with whom...don't like it, but being allowed to decide that, makes it easier to accept it)

also is it me or i can't trigger the library events? i did the futa-path with Heather...like, i study at the PC and says that i must go to the library, i go there and everytime says "future updates"

UPDATE: i rebooted the game with the incest patch...everything solved XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoranian

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
i guess you never heard of "aftercare"

my kind of "dom" is the gentledom...where the humiliation is actually just teasing...like the sub is a pet you love a lot, but sometimes you must be harsh, but you feel guilty about it, so you try to be nice as possible even during the domming XD and then during the aftercare, you spoil your sub with love and affection u.u in a way the game "The Headmaster" explains decently the kind of domming i like: it involved pain, humiliation and pleasure...and i add love (because you must feel something for your sub, so you can care for them)
Yes, i totally agree, nobody wants to be bullied and treated like sh*t, everybody needs and deserves to be loved and respected, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
But you can get romance irl, so you can go a little extreme in a game and experience some things that you would never do, just like in any other non sexual game out there.
Anyway, i'm not trying to start a debate, we're all different and we enjoy different things, and that's normal.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yes, i totally agree, nobody wants to be bullied and treated like sh*t, everybody needs and deserves to be loved and respected, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
But you can get romance irl, so you can go a little extreme in a game and experience some things that you would never do, just like in any other non sexual game out there.
Anyway, i'm not trying to start a debate, we're all different and we enjoy different things, and that's normal.
i'm going extreme already with gentledom XD bc it's not something i do at all XDXD

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
i know you enough to know that you're right XD you're very soft and very close-minded XD (you don't lower your standards, you try stuff but rarely you find something that you 100% enjoy XD)
I couldn't have explained it better :). Almost all games have fetishes that I dislike, I'm used to it (the list of fetishes that I dislike is... long).

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Do I have to start over with this update? There's a name glitch where my MC is named Draken and not the one I picked. I'd really hate to have to grind all over again just go get to the end of the last content update.

Ok. So apparently any time I see an animation scene, it changes my name to the default 'draken'. Anyone else run into this?

Last edited:

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
You have to return home directly after school and then simply leave home again to trigger the event (given you have followed Natalie's femdom path before).
I have tried this multiple times and the event has not triggered. I get the text but that is as far as it goes.

Axlius

Oct 30, 2019
Im missing scene 2 and 3 on page 8. But I think I've tried almost everything. Was it a wrong choice I took along the way?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Windows defender keeps flagging down incest patch, did anyone have any issues still using the patch.
I just downloaded it also, and it did not flag on my machine. (tried with Windows Defender also)
Renpy games are weird with Anti-Virus stuff. Have been for the last few versions.
The file is only 7MB - run it through virustotal.com yourself and see what it says? Get some peace of mind at least. :>)

Reactions: scrumbles

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I had an issue where the previous patch had the relationships as Aunt & 2 cousins, so this current patch changed the relations to mom and sisters and everytime I loaded up a previous save, my name was changed to 'draken' after every animation sequence and it would stay that way.

Ended up loading up last save without patch, starting new content, then go back and apply current patch, and voila, it works. kinda. My original MC's name changed but instead of switching to 'draken' it changed to a shorter version of my original name after I had attempted to start over from the beginning. Long story short, I was able to resume my last save game, but now with a shorter version of my MC's name. Better than nothing I guess.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Anyone know how to fix it? It's happen when I select "Dana's appointment" choice in class.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm having this same issue. Absolutely loving the game so far otherwise, the sex scenes are fuckin great.

Ok I just got to the ghost girl and this shit is nuts lol what a game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes