SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
to be fair does not seem like the second update with "chapter 2" and first release in 2022.
but thanks for telling me.

Chapter 2 has been teased ever since then.

And here is the start of the "status of Chapter 2"

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Well that is great for the first update of the game, putting this game into the waiting list.:coffee:
How many Lis are in this game? Besides from the three main girls I suggest that liz, alice, vivian or even carter's wife are one of the Li?:unsure:
What is the type of this game? The one that we need to finally choose one Li at the end or we can have a harem to get all Li in the final stage?:unsure:

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Wow, a pleasant surprise to see this in Latest Updates. I remember being surprised at how much I liked the first release but it has been quite some time since then.

Can anyone maybe say how much new content there is? Since this is classified as 'part 1' of chapter 2, I would prefer to return to the game when there is a decent amount of new stuff to play through and that makes me unsure if there is. So if someone could say how the new stuff compares in length to Ch.1 would be thankful.

Cheers, and thanks in advance!

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
I from this one today the first time, what a shame.:cry: I had not discovered it earlier. I'm lovin it and further good luck and success for this project to the developer.(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes